Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to pondering callaway 816 4w. This time with speeder 757 evolution

Back to pondering callaway 816 4w. This time with speeder 757 evolution

Wanted to love the 816 since I bought the driver but didn't jive. XR was a better performed and the GBB eked out a few more yards then the XR.

Wanted to love the 816 since I bought the driver but didn't jive. XR was a better performed and the GBB eked out a few more yards then the XR.
When I tested the 816 with rogue IO I didn't hit it better than the xr. Hesitant to just throw in 757 speeder in xr with it being a light head, I don't want to lose it in the back swing

Pondering something wicked this way comes...or nothing. Pondering a round of golf will do for now.

Pondering something wicked this way comes...or nothing. Pondering a round of golf will do for now.
When ever you have time and want revenge on my home course let me know ;)

When ever you have time and want revenge on my home course let me know ;)
As soon as I figure out what those sticks with rubber material on one end and a piece of metal on the other are used for...I'll let you know

GBB 3 wood with LZ Pro Red shaft.

So...

GBB Driver
GBB 3W
GBB Heavenwood
Apex Irons 4-9
MD3 46/50/54/58

or

Cobra King LTD Driver
Cobra King LTD 3W
Cobra King Forged Tec 4-9
Cobra Tour Trusty 48/52/56/60

also:

Cleveland TFI 2135 putter still between all three models maybe leaning towards the 6.5 or the 8.0

One hell of a comprehensive ponder list, Andrew! Are you looking to refresh your whole bag then?

I can definitely get behind Apex irons, and I really love the look of Cobra's new King line. Those Forged Tec irons look amazing and I want to hit them something fierce.

Which shafts for a new driver. Why do I like boardy driver shafts so much?

Which shafts for a new driver. Why do I like boardy driver shafts so much?
Have you tried speeder 757 evolution? Stiff tip and good heft. Recently fell in love with it

Have you tried speeder 757 evolution? Stiff tip and good heft. Recently fell in love with it
I haven't. I like boardy shafts and tend to gravitate to shafts in the 60g range. I like the Evo II TS that's offered with the 816

MD3's.

Er, I should say, MD3 54-W.

Is it still a valid ponder if the club hasn't shipped yet?

I giddily await my 816 Alpha. I keep hitting the demo adult Golfsmith and getting antsy for it.

Is it still a valid ponder if the club hasn't shipped yet?

I giddily await my 816 Alpha. I keep hitting the demo adult Golfsmith and getting antsy for it.
Yep. You can ponder how much you will love it

The way I am hitting my 2014 Big Bertha right now, and the way I was hitting the GBB in the store the other day, I absolutely have to get a Great Big Bertha.

Just ridiculous how well I hit driver today, and how much better I could be with the GBB!

went to some local golf shops and hit some 3 hybrids and PM Grind wedges. The ponder is powerful for these clubs right now. The fact that I walked out of the store without spending any money is a minor miracle.

Just have to decide if I want a 56 and 60 or the 58 and 64 to go along with my 52 md2. #firstworldproblems

Pondering working on the swing in the off season so i can go back to trying out the newest gear and eventually pondering

Pondering working on the swing in the off season so i can go back to trying out the newest gear and eventually pondering
Oh sure now you want to work on the swing #1yearlater #98bestball #aplayer

Oh sure now you want to work on the swing #1yearlater #98bestball #aplayer
Its like those special lunar eclipses...happens every few years

You mean, knuckle balls aren't fun to hit/watch/yell at?

Not really a ponder but if/when they release this color finish I will own them

I'd take you as a partner at Disney in a heartbeat. I like the odds.

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

MD3 52 and MD3 60. These wedges are absolutely legit and I love the 56.

Also the GBB is everything that's advertised. The range was into a pretty nasty wind but the ball flight was still beautiful. What a great feeling and sounding driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back