Hello from Michigan

JMay14

Reaction score
Handicap
Good evening everyone. I am sitting here bored at work and thought I would introduce myself. I am Jason and I am from the metro Detroit Area. I spent 5 years in the Marines and love the sport of golf. Even if my handicap doesn't reflect that at the moment.

I am contracted to Ford as a job and work evenings. I look forward to talking to everyone on here. I am actually surprised it took me this long to join a golf forum.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome jason

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP Jason!

Welcome to THP Jason!

Welcome from a fellow michigander!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

welcome - i can't believe it took me as long as it did to join a golf forum either!! :)

Welcome

Welcome to THP.

Welcome Jason!

Thanks Tpluff, that could be a lot of fun. I play golf with my dad and a few friends, but that is about it. It is hard to find people around me that want to go out and play.

:welcome:

Thanks Tpluff, that could be a lot of fun. I play golf with my dad and a few friends, but that is about it. It is hard to find people around me that want to go out and play.
Head over to that Michigan thread and let's chat. I'm usually free during the day/morning and always up for a fun round! And you never know who may join!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome Jason! Always good to see more Michiganders on here!

Welcome to THP! Good to have Another fellow Michigander!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP Jason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome Jason! Always good to see more Michiganders on here!
You aren't to far from me either, I currently live in Novi.

Back