Woah....where did One-T go?

I knew you wouldn't leave me buddy, but I did think about sending out the dogs to find you.

Missed you brother. Glad you are back and that work has been going well.

You were gone? :D

tapin from my big as note 2

Dude you gotta do what you've gotta do. I love ya no matter bro what dude

Hey there buddy!

Glad you are back!

:welcome:

Oh, did I skim the first post?

What's up buddy!?

Glad to see you back, dude.

Hey Jarret. Welcome to THP nice to meet you :D

Happy you are back, work is work, no worries!

We all know that when work calls you have to answer. But it's nice to have you back in the mix a bit.

Welcome back Jarret!

It's amazing how work get's in the way of our hobbies!! But we all know we have to pay for our fun and hobbies through work. Busy is a good thing then!!!

Glad to have you back.

haha...thats prob what a lot of people were thinking

Thanks bro, hope your enjoying your new gift.

Hey PAL!!

They are sweet!

Glad you're back! I just asked where you were in another thread.

I was worried, until I got some texts from you.

I was scared that I was never going to get to meet the legendary One-T. Glad to have you back posting again. Blu tried to fill your shoes but he just scared everyone.

Just makes sense to me if you're not here, work must be in overload. Happy ya making the extra bucks because raising a young family, takes all you can get and then some :thumb: Bro hugs :friends:!

What ever dude, you're a world class slacker.... It's good to see your face bro. I know you're slammed with work and baby. Figured you come up for air sooner or later

So we can call off the self-destruct sequence? Not a moment too soon!

...and the above was said without a hint of sarcasm -- it's nice to see you back.

Last edited:
hi Jarret.

What ever dude, you're a world class slacker.... It's good to see your face bro. I know you're slammed with work and baby. Figured you come up for air sooner or later
hahaha....If the sales kept coming so rapidly I would have happily stayed down longer.
hi Jarret.

Hi!

Back