What one thing do you secretly like but won’t admit it elsewhere?

I think that tricked out Mini Coopers look cool.

-14-1.jpg

I have contemplated them on and off but I think I could get down with that one.

-14-1.jpg

As long as it's a Cooper S or better I got no beef with them. It's basically a go kart for adults.

I'm only lurking because Mr V told me some of these which were great, BTW.

Mrs V loves her some strippers. Nothing like a gorgeous girl, typically in tip top shape dancing her brains out to some sort of hardcore rock/techno jam. We ladies are supposed to empower each other, and they deserve credit for the scumbags they do deal with. Quite a place to people watch too ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok. I'll say it. I'm an Adam Lambert fan. But mostly just the songs he covered while on Idol

One point for Mrs V, and -1 point for Philly V

I'm only lurking because Mr V told me some of these which were great, BTW.

Mrs V loves her some strippers. Nothing like a gorgeous girl, typically in tip top shape dancing her brains out to some sort of hardcore rock/techno jam. We ladies are supposed to empower each other, and they deserve credit for the scumbags they do deal with. Quite a place to people watch too ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Speechless : classy

I am watching The Bachelor. I enjoy this show

Coast to Coast a.m.
1940's-1950's radio programs

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Coast to Coast a.m.
1940's-1950's radio programs

When we drive to Utah (we leave at 2AM) to go skiing I put on Coast to Coast. My son thinks I'm weird but I love hearing crazy people on the radio.

Yeah was a lot better when Art Bell was the host and it wasn't so commercial. Sometimes it's just too much though

I really like this show "Teen Mom OG"....

-14-1.jpg

Mine looked pretty damn similar to that one when I had mine. had a manual 2012 Cooper S. Still to this day, even compared to all the luxury and high end cars I've driven around, it's one of my favorite cars to drive.

Mine looked pretty damn similar to that one when I had mine. had a manual 2012 Cooper S. Still to this day, even compared to all the luxury and high end cars I've driven around, it's one of my favorite cars to drive.

I miss my Mini Clubman S. That thing was freaking fun.

48991e8f8bb59836d4be2cf3f15461b2.jpg

I'm a big World of Warcraft fan.

Ok fine I'l Admit it, I enjoy watching My little Pony and the My little Pony Equestria Girls with my Daughter, I actually find the shows entertaining, and equestrian girls has catchy music.

And I enjoy watching Bakugan, Yugi-oh and Pokemon With my son.

and I watch my Wife's Novella's. Sure I have to read subtitles, and the stories are pretty much the same, but she gets me hooked on the Novella's with her. Though I usually start out watching them with her because the women in them are usually pretty hot and Latina.

Actually I think sometimes I may get more into the shows than them at times….

-14-1.jpg

I would totally rock one of those, but If I had one, it may have to be done up with a full british flag paint job just because.

Wendy Williams show. I have no idea how or why it happened.

Back