Ball Markers, Divot Tools & Other things we collect

The US open coin is already being sold

The US open coin is already being sold

Picked one up tonight. The guy sold out. Now relisted 5 more for an additional $5. Kind of scummy but if you want one they are available.

Very cool thread, I have picked up a few divot tools and ball markers from different courses and never thought of collecting them. OK, now I have a new activity to take up and I'm sure my wife will understand. Honey I need to travel to more courses not only to play golf, but to collect more ball markers and divot tools. Pure Genius!

Bettinardi posted this for their US Open contest.... I want.

BMf6EOrCEAAe8xs.jpg:large

Bought the Callaway drain marker last night.

Bettinardi posted this for their US Open contest.... I want.

BMf6EOrCEAAe8xs.jpg:large

Shhhhhhh don't tell everyone! Hahaha I got a tool and marker coming from the social that looks amazing.

I collect poker chips from most courses I go to, and Harley dealerships as well, although I'm finding that a lot of courses are giving up on the poker chips, so I might go back to ball markers.

Shhhhhhh don't tell everyone! Hahaha I got a tool and marker coming from the social that looks amazing.
Im going to need pictures of that, please.

prices for these callaway coins are insane on ebay!

3equby8y.jpg

I've got one of drain coins coming.

Where did you find the US Open ball marker? I really want one of those. Heck I wanted the Masters one, but never did get one. Saw one on Ebay for $29.95, but I didn't want it that bad.

Where did you find the US Open ball marker? I really want one of those. Heck I wanted the Masters one, but never did get one. Saw one on Ebay for $29.95, but I didn't want it that bad.

I'm on staff with them, so they have sent me each coin they make.

Yeah, that would be a great way to get them. LOL They look sharp!!!

Few of the things I have picked up over the past year Belt Buckles, Divot Tools, Ball Markers, and Titleist balls.

Attachments

• Accs 001.jpg
    Accs 001.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Accs 002.jpg
    Accs 002.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 0
I just decided I'm going to start collecting the poker chip ball markers. I have 3 so far, two THP and one from Bay Hill. Gotta work on the collection now!

I love that all you dudes are getting in on this. I am glad I am not the only weird person here that digs this stuff.

I am hoping for a delivery tomorrow.

The drain one is going to be an adventure. Not many out there.... And they are expensive

The drain one is going to be an adventure. Not many out there.... And they are expensive
I still can not believe how awesome dhill is for that one. Completely unexpected and greatly appreciated.

I still can not believe how awesome dhill is for that one. Completely unexpected and greatly appreciated.

Ya he hooked it up. These things are amazing and honestly Marketing genius.

I collect ball markers from courses I play and places I go. So have a few from courses, and one from NYC and a few other smaller places. Only started collecting a couple of years ago, so only have a little over a dozen.

Ball Markers, Divot Tools & Other things we collect

Got this in the mail yesterday
a3u7a6em.jpg

u7uhebup.jpg

Drain marker should be here today. Also finally pulled the trigger on the XBomb one as well.

Back