The Official Tiger Woods Thread

So, knowing all that, Nike should get him at a decent price then.

One would think right? I guess someone is always worth what someone else is willing to pay.

Even with 2013 being one their strongest catalogue years, Tiger Woods and Rory McIlroy can't fix Nike Golf's website. That thing is awful and is defiantly costing them sales.

I haven't seen a website that needed a bigger upgrade than theirs.

I haven't seen a website that needed a bigger upgrade than theirs.

Problem is, they just redid the site back in April. It's garbage. Somebody better have been taken to task.

It can only be Nike well maybe Cobra. No seriously it's only Nike. I'm interested in seeing what happens to his bag when the Fuse contract is up.

I am actually surprised anybody thought any other company would have him? Not as a man or anything, just the salary.
Mizuno? Have you seen their staff?
TaylorMade? Quantity sure, but name a high priced guy.
Titleist? They couldnt pay Rory.
Callaway? Still have Phil on the books.
Srixon and Bridgestone could easily afford him, but no chance in North America with their goals right now.

Maybe Titleist let Rory go in anticipation of snagging Tiger back?

Don't think so for a second, still interesting. I certainly anticipate him ending up back with Nike.

seeing tiger in something other than nike would be like seeing derek jeter in something other than pinstripes. it would just look weird man

I guess the dream of Tiger becoming Tiger-ier is dead and gone. Imagine the commercials with Sergio!!!

yes, I'm joking.

Or TM dropping Sergio and then signing Tiger.........that would push Sergio closer to the edge. :laughing:

Tiger would never take part in one of those gimmicky TaylorMade commercials. It would be a real bad partnership.

Tiger would never take part in one of those gimmicky TaylorMade commercials. It would be a real bad partnership.

Yeah. He has never been in gimmicky commercials for Nike :alien:

Yeah. He has never been in gimmicky commercials for Nike :alien:

Maybe cheesy would be a better word for it. Definitely never done anything as cheesy as the whole -IER campaign.

Maybe cheesy would be a better word for it. Definitely never done anything as cheesy as the whole -IER campaign.

Because the talking Frank the Tiger headcover wasn't cheesy.

You have to admit though that nobody has probably ever made as much money off of a commercial for doing absolutely nothing but staring blindly into a camera as Tiger Woods did. The Earl Woods/Tiger Woods, what the hell were you thinking commercial was gut wrenching.

After thinking about how much money both him and Nike probably made off of that commercial I thought of Chris Rock.

"Pootie dun dun it again"!

Jimmy Kimmel did a funny new commercial on the eve of Tiger signing his new deal, a bit NSFW due to swear words being bleep out in the text.

Jimmy Kimmel did a funny new commercial on the eve of Tiger signing his new deal, a bit NSFW due to swear words being bleep out in the text.
I was just coming in to post this! Funny stuff.

perkins-ier

New Nike TV Commercial:

:banghead:

Note surprised, glad he isn't pushing it

Maybe he'll take it easy and put a little more work on his putter and short game with the extended leave

:banghead:
It's so weird when he misses his own tournament!!!

Boy Tiger must've really wanted to sell it this time. What better way than to miss his own tourney...

Back