Hilton Head - 2014 THP Invitational #1 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

We have an awesome 4some. I get to play with 3 amazing THPers. I am pumped.

I get to play with 3 amazing THPers. Just got real up in here. I am jacked.

Excited to meet teammate ir13 and take on the field.

smithfaced & Bullitt5339
v.man & Erky

Fun foursome right here. Looking forward to it. Bring your "A" game Erky. You've got an old coot to carry!

Haha. Ken will ride that team to victory.

#FairwayGreenMachine

Yep and here are your champions...

Mmaynard & Robman7

Skipping out of work early today to work on a few things in my last round before HHI. I'll be hitting LOTS of irons off the tee today to prepare. Already starting to feel those first tee butterflies....

These teams couldn't be any better for me. Jordan may feel differently though....... :eek:

Being a guy who gets a little nervous about the state if my game, having 2 people on my team that I'm already comfortable around (Jordan and Ken) should be huge for me and allow me to relax and perform. Add in Erky who seems to be a good dude and this is an awesome group to be in.

Is it Friday yet?!?!? Ready to get to HH and tee it up with BogeyBrian and the rest of you guys!!!

flog2425 & phenom4hire - Dawgdaddy & mrvandelay I am stoked, get to meet new folks and watch one of my buddies hit some bombs (along with a stellar short game) - fun times ahead.

mrvandelay sometimes I can be a load to carry and sometimes I am pretty good help. I am planning to be good help this week, see you there.

Teams
rammerjammer21 & wluker17
arydolphin & Greg Kulbick
The Auburn fan and the bama fan together on the same team. Should be interesting. :D

These teams couldn't be any better for me. Jordan may feel differently though....... :eek:

Being a guy who gets a little nervous about the state if my game, having 2 people on my team that I'm already comfortable around (Jordan and Ken) should be huge for me and allow me to relax and perform.

Haha dude I don't know which me is going to show up but I assure you that we will have a good time. I'm definitely looking forward to it! I'm playing Lochmere today so we'll see how that goes.

flog2425 & phenom4hire - Dawgdaddy & mrvandelay I am stoked, get to meet new folks and watch one of my buddies hit some bombs (along with a stellar short game) - fun times ahead.

mrvandelay sometimes I can be a load to carry and sometimes I am pretty good help. I am planning to be good help this week, see you there.

Good pairing for you. Hope we get a chance to talk Dawgs in HHI.

I see another avatar bet coming in my group between CJ and I!

Freddie I'm ready to play some golf and learn from you!

Sean it'll be fun to tee it up with you again and be freezing cold!

Jhstew we are gonna have fun and it'll be a pleasure to spend the round with you!

Team long ball right here

Tadashi & GolfinFF

Haha I'm not sure I can keep up with Panda but I will try once or twice given the opportunity

Teams
rammerjammer21 & wluker17
arydolphin & Greg Kulbick

JaxGolfer1 & ir13
bogeybrain & Just_Hacking

Tadashi & GolfinFF
Jhstew1 & T0AD

Mikedean441 & Jeff Spicoli
Penglynns & threeboysdad

flog2425 & phenom4hire
Dawgdaddy & mrvandelay

Trout Bum & TNTCigarGuy
ATLGolfer & Knightlightpro

Sox Fan & Deuce
cpljohnst & Michigan Slice

smithfaced & Bullitt5339
v.man & Erky

afwcardinal & milehighgolfer
troyefl & O'Carroll

Miller Time & atkjoh
mmaynard11 & robman7

Wow! There are some pretty stout teams in this line-up! This could be tough to win.

Gonna be close scores for sure looking at the teams and everyone will have a good time regardless!

The best way to describe me is "easygoing". My golf game right now should make for great entertainment and hilarity.

Being a guy who gets a little nervous about the state if my game, having 2 people on my team that I'm already comfortable around (Jordan and Ken) should be huge for me and allow me to relax and perform. Add in Erky who seems to be a good dude and this is an awesome group to be in.

Just remember...Format changes at the turn and that was considered in making these teams.

Was the format announced? Missed if so...

The Auburn fan and the bama fan together on the same team. Should be interesting. :D

I saw this and thought the same thing! Have fun!

Tadashi & GolfinFF
Jhstew1 & T0AD

Nice.
Have never met Jhstew...awesome (Is this your first event?).

FF and I shared a frozen round in Indy last November.

Swing Panda in the same group? Always a bonus.

As long as Freddie hits 4w, we can match him on drives. Maybe.

Penglynns and I will be looking for the win and a three-peat for me:D

Seriously, I am looking forward to meeting everyone and having a great time with great people. We all are in for a treat.

Couldn't ask for a better partner, but I will officially apologize to Seth now. I am beyond excited to be playing with Seth, Marc, and Trevor. We are going to have a great time boys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back