Cobra Amp Cell and BioCell Draw Settings

bballfan8632

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey everybody. I'm thinking of getting a few fairway woods or hybrids that have draw settings on them to help me with my slice. Its a fade a lot of the time but sometimes can be a bad slice so something to help turn fades into straight shots and slices into fades would be great. The Cobra clubs have adjustable settings including draw settings, anybody here have any experience with whether or not the draw settings work? As far as I understand, draw clubs normally have different weighting or a closed face, but these just change the lie angle on the club so I'm not exactly sure how that would work without hurting something else. Thanks

P.S. Are there any other lines of woods/hybrids that also have draw settings on them?

Last edited:
The standard Bio line (non + models) are actually draw weighted clubs that naturally want to have that type of a ball flight and aid those that need that (*raises hand*, hahahaha) whereas the + line is fade weighted. The setting will as you said effect the lie angle but for many that will in turn aid them in looking for that draw "padding" if you will. In the end though with any club its going to come back to the swing, I've seen guys that all of the draw weighting, offset, and settings in the world still wont help them not cut/slice/fade the ball haha!

Back