2014 NBA Draft Thread

100% class move by the NBA here. Such a tough story for Austin

Boston is having a real solid draft

That Toronto pick is interesting

Shabazz to Miami would be nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I liked the C's moves, but would have preferred Hairston rather than the big question mark at 17. Young doesnt make me think starter. Hairston, proved in his stint in the D-league, that he can play at this level. Neither say superstar early on, and I get that Young is very raw, but with 2 1st round picks I expect more. I guess I shouldn't considering what the NBA draft has become.

Wiggins, waiters and Irving should make for a solid 1-3, just need a big upgrade down low....or that Lebron fella

Shabazz to Miami is a great move. Is it enough to bring Bron back?

Also, a minor trade involving the Cavs last night

That makes 4 Canadians on the Cavs roster

I'm interested to see how Hairston pans out in the NBA. I think he can have a solid career, he's solid shooter and fairly athletic. Should be a nice addition to the Hornets.

2014 NBA Draft Thread

I'm interested to see how Hairston pans out in the NBA. I think he can have a solid career, he's solid shooter and fairly athletic. Should be a nice addition to the Hornets.

Well he doesn't have to go to class and he can drive all the rental cars he can afford. And he's a helluva talent, so yeah he'll probably do fine.

Last edited:
Hawks picked up Adriean Payne from Michigan State last night. Really like that pick. Teague, Korver, Millsap, Payne and Horford is a solid lineup. No one superstar on the roster, but it should be an improvement from last year.

Well he doesn't have to go to class and he drive all the rental cars he can afford. And he's a helluva talent, so yeah he'll probably do fine.

haha. I'm hoping he behaves himself.

Back