2014 NBA Draft Thread

I wouldn't mind seeing him fall to the Celtics either.

BTW even in Ohio, Wiggins jacket is ugly.
I think he has incredible talent.

Sounds like Wiggins was a popular pick based on the cheers.

2 down as expected

I think he has incredible talent.

I think so. I'm positive you have more knowledge on him than I do. I'm not sure he will fall that far, but if he got to them I would take him.

Sounds like Big Joel wants to be a laker. I want him in big green. I don't think he makes it that far
The fact that he is staying in LA makes me think he wants to be Kobe's foot stool

The fact that he is staying in LA makes me think he wants to be Kobe's foot stool
I think he does as of now. I do think la has more pressing issues however not sure you could pass up his talent if he falls.

Joel doesn't look very happy

Joel does not look happy going to Philly

He sure doesnt. But it's a great pick.

I really hope the Laker's choice doesn't come down to Smart and Gordon.

If you want to know about the picks before they are announced on TV, follow @WojYahooNBA on Twitter. He has the 4th and 5th picks already posted.

I guess it was satellite delayed

Noel & Embiiid is going to be a nasty combo if they can get healthy

He sure doesnt. But it's a great pick.

Not near a TV so I couldn't see. But it's a good pick by Phillly. With 6 more picks (not they I believe they will keep them all) they can still get some immediate help.

Great pick for the Magic he was special to watch out here on the WC

With that it means Randle or Exum will be around for the Celtics. I like Randle and am intrigued by Exum.

If you want to know about the picks before they are announced on TV, follow @WojYahooNBA on Twitter. He has the 4th and 5th picks already posted.
If he's accurate the C's and Lakers end up with the two highest rated PF. That's a great haul for both franchises.

With that it means Randle or Exum will be around for the Celtics. I like Randle and am intrigued by Exum.
I'm with you.

Good night for KU and Bill Self.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

I just worry about some of the international talent just does not seem to translate as directly to the NBA as NCAA does

OK JB which way do you go here?

Per Wojnarowski (who's been right every time so far) the C's are going with Smart

Back