HUGE Callaway Contest - Custom Mack Daddy 2 & Spot In Grand Daddy On The #DreamTeam

Mack Daddy wedges are just like me. Awesome, stylish, top of the line and did I mention awesome.
It's like firing Patriot missiles from a submarine, accurate, deadly and awe inspiring. Beating the #Zoocrew with their own toys is just icing on the cake.

a new mack daddy 2 wedge will make me better because i love the short game...i have no long game.. i can hit these wedges from 100 yards and in instead of my 3 wood

I want this so bad because I love everything that the #Grandaddy represents along with the friends that I could make forever.

THP is family and I don't want to loose that bond!

The bond goes far beyond the #grandaddy.

I want this so bad because I love everything that the #Grandaddy represents along with the friends that I could make forever.

THP is family and I don't want to loose that bond!

The family isn't going anywhere

a new mack daddy 2 wedge will make me better because i love the short game...i have no long game.. i can hit these wedges from 100 yards and in instead of my 3 wood

Make sure you join the Albatross club in order to have your entry count!

Please make sure you check out all the rules. The Grandaddy contest is only open to Albatross Club members due to the extensiveness that is going into it. Appreciate the entry and if you decide to join the club, we will throw it in the hopper for you.

The bond goes far beyond the #grandaddy.

You sir are right,
I meant more less of the #DreamTeam being together. I have felt the love and care since my very first post:)

The Mackdaddy 2 wedges would make me a better golf by adding to my aggressivity. With that face texture and awesome aesthetics, I would feel like a Major Champion, while going after pins to shoot Internet low scores. Like, legendary low scores.

#internetgolfer
#momsbasement

@jjblugold

Mack Daddy 2 wedges will take allow my game to go to the next level, the unique grinds that are available allow me to play very aggressive shots around the greens with out fear of the leading edge getting in the way. Being a U grind of player, very steep into the ball that's is something I really look forward to play. The advanced grooves will help with controlling the balls trajectory and stopping power, that coupled micro groove technologies applied to the face of these wedges make them a dream to hit. Overtime the oxidized non glare gun metal finish will look amazing for years to come. All these amazing attributes will help my short game that much stronger.

Anyone think that scene in the #Wedgeducation video were Roger was standing with his hand in the center of his body and bouncing was hilarious?

There are a few reasons, not the least of which being that my current wedge gaps are inappropriate for my iron setup. Since the elimination of square grooves, this is one of the more innovative solutions provided to us regular folks looking for some more spin. Coupled with an array of grind options, Callaway is really bringing their A game this year. As a player who primarily struggles with pitching and short game in general, these are the types of weapons that would put the biggest dent in my handicap and help even the playing field.

@ErkyDoodle

Last edited:
The face pattern on the Mack Daddy 2 wedges just screams spin. My short game can use any added spin I can get since I'm a lower swing speed player. The "c" grind would be a great fit for the conditions I face in my area. The Mack Daddy 2 would really help make me a better golfer and a better player for the #dreamteam!

Please make sure you check out all the rules. The Grandaddy contest is only open to Albatross Club members due to the extensiveness that is going into it. Appreciate the entry and if you decide to join the club, we will throw it in the hopper for you.

JB let the moths fly. I opened my wallet and joined the Albatross club

The #DreamTeam needs another Lefty!

Tweet sent! @sparksjr32

The MacDaddy2 wedge would make my game better because it is designed by the MacDaddy of wedge makers and the MacDaddy of golf equipment. Roger Cleveland and Callaway golf combining for a sweet pinseeker indeed. Top it off with the THP stamping and this thing will be the crown jewel of my bag! Looking forward to beating the #ZooCrew with their own equipment!

What an amazing contest! Get a spot in the #Grandaddy and a new Mack Daddy 2 wedge! Thanks THP and Callaway for the incredible opportunity!

The Callaway Mack Daddy 2 wedges would make a better player because it will help with my spin control around the green. I don't create much spin on my short shots so I always need to play a bump and run even when it isn't be best option. The larger grooves on the Mack Daddy 2 will give me more confidence to throw the ball up near the hole and stop it close to the pin.

@LivinalieTimmay

The Mack Daddy wedges would make me a better player by giving me more control over my ball when I need it the most, SCORING. The ability to know what the ball is going to do when it hits the green is one of the most important things for me, and having the Mack Daddy wedges providing me consistent spin would be amazing.

@ThaShu59

How could the Mack Daddy 2 wedge make me better?...not sure it could make me worse. Seriously though, this is a great looking club. I have been using the same wedge that came with my set of clubs (Ping Eye 2) for at least 15 years. It has served me well, but not well enough. I probably use my wedge 12-14 times in a given round. That is a huge percentage of shots in a round that I use my wedge. I need the upgrade to the Mack Daddy 2 wedge to help improve my game inside 100 yards. More accuracy with the wedge means closer putts, which means fewer putts and a lower score. Hope to win. Thanks!

Who wouldn't want this wedge in their bag? A wedge personally designed by Roger Cleveland one of the greats in the wedge industry. The fact that this wedge included with a spot on the #DreamTeam makes this the #Grandaddy of all of the #Grandaddy prizes.

I am currently in a love/hate relationship with my current wedges and it may be time to start a whole new relationship.

@PicknSplinters

How can the Mack Daddy 2 wedge make me a better player? That's easy, the new groove pattern will help me get more spin on the ball, so that I can hold more greens. I have the jaws wedges and love them. If the jaws wedges helped out my game tremendously, I can just imagine what the MD2 can do for my game with the new technology.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Mack Daddy 2 wedges would definitely make me a better player. If they work for Mickelson, who's got the best short game in the world, they can't do anything but help me!

Twitter: @lcsmrtn

Holy crap. Can I enter this thing? Good luck folks!

I would love to have a MackDaddy wedge in my bag. I think with the extra spin I would get out of it, I would be able to control my wedge play a little better and be able to attack more pins giving me shorter birdie putts.

Thanks to THP and Callaway for this awesome opportunity and congrats ahead of time to whoever win this thing...although I hope it's me

Twitter: @hiltongolfer

Big thanks to Callaway and THP, another awesome contest!!!

I think we all know in order to become a better player you have to score, and scoring happens around the greens and from around 100 yards and in. The MackDaddy 2 wedges are just what the golf doctor ordered to help lower my scores. Bring them on!!!

Twitter: @IceyShanks

Back