tzeboss

Reaction score
Handicap
So here is My happy story. December i got fitted for x hot pro irons at My inlaws. They live in netherlands so were to bring them to me in march. However they did not arrive ontime so they have bern laying here for months in a box. Just arrived and ofcourse the first Thing i do is unbox them. To My delight i see that callaway have sent me the x2 hot pro irons instead :) so now i am not so bothered that it took so long and looking forward to taking them to the range tommorow. Life is good :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice surprise. Congrats and hit them well.

Enjoy and smack em good! :golf2:

No surprise there from Callaway - so many great C/S stories from them.

i know the X2 hot pro does not get a ton of mention, but i think they bring some good things to the table.

Interested in the Project X 95 Flighted shafts and how they perform.

Nice surprise !

Enjoy the upgrade.

Very nice upgrade, enjoy the new sticks

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

Congrats, sounds like some great scores ahead!!

Very nice! Callaway is the best for a reason.

Excellent, although not surprising from Callaway.

I'm getting used to seeing incredible customer service stories from them. Great people in that company.

Great surprise cool of Callaway

Nice! I hope you hit those well. I was a very happy recipient of a Callaway shipping surprise earlier this week also, nothing like that moment when you open the box and you go "wait... WHAT???" and a big ol' grin spreads on your face.

Just have to say that these were fantastic to hit. Hit some buckets on the range and i have never hit like this before. New clubs are 3 up so i have probably been playing totally wrong club config. Get fitted is My advice to all as it makes a huge difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great to hear that you love the new clubs.

Back