Just Getting Started on THP! Welcoming Myself to the Boards...

Welcome!

Welcome to THP Brad.

Welcome to THP. I live just down the road in Stow, so hopefully we can get together for a round with other local THPers!

Are you taking classes at Akron, Kent, or somewhere else?

Hi Brad..Welcome to THP.

I'm a former Buckeye as well, journalism major at Wright State, although I only do it part time now. Lots of great members here, and especially in Ohio as you see already.

I look forward to hearing about your club-ho adventures.

Taking classes at Akron (well, not now, I value my summers/ golf season too much to deal with that school crap now, lol!). I'm still learning my way around here, I've played a lot of courses in the area- due diligence, of course, but I play the majority of my casual rounds at Brookledge since it's so close, convenient, and a great track. I play in a Wednesday night GolfClevelandOhio.com (GCO) league at Shale Creek.

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome

Welcome!!!

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Wow! Thanks for all the warm welcomes, guys! I just posted this on a whim, never expected the outpouring of welcomes. This is exactly the environment I have been looking for for a long time! I'm so happy to be here, and look forward to figuring out this site and getting involved. You guys have something special here, an oasis in the interwebs full of golf sites that haven't been anywhere near as receiving of a new member. Kudos to all of you, you've already made me feel right at home!

Trust me when I say "tip of the iceberg" to that feeling. That is THP.

Welcome to THP Brad.

Wow, I'm thinking to myself "what took me so long?" now.

Just Getting Started on THP! Welcoming Myself to the Boards...

Wow, I'm thinking to myself "what took me so long?" now.

I think that is the only regret you will hear from members here, "how did I not find this place sooner"

But you're here now, jump in and enjoy.

Last edited:
Welcome to THP!! what a great introduction.

Welcome to THP I am looking forward to reading some of your club reviews and getting to know you.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Welcome - and have fun!

Welcome to THP Brad.

While we didn't always agree on things I am glad to see that you will be bringing your excite towards golf and equipment in general to a place that will appreciate what you have to offer. Hope to one day meet you and Ouzo in person and enjoy a few drinks after a great 18

Great intro and welcome!

Nice bio, and welcome to thp!

Welcome to THP! Love seeing more guys from northeast Ohio coming here!

While we didn't always agree on things I am glad to see that you will be bringing your excite towards golf and equipment in general to a place that will appreciate what you have to offer. Hope to one day meet you and Ouzo in person and enjoy a few drinks after a great 18

For sure, dude. I always thought you were a top notch contributor over there. No need to always agree on things, but respecting other's opinions and and being polite about it is what life is all about. That's one thing I found to be in serious decline elsewhere. Those things can be contagious, and certainly put people off. Glad to feel so welcomed here, and I appreciate the warm welcome.

Welcome to THP, Brad! Looking forward to teeing it up with you soon and just shooting the breeze here on the forums.

welcome to THP! I really enjoyed your introduction. Good luck with school as well as golf!

Welcome ro THP Brad!

Welcome aboard Brad!

Back