Just Getting Started on THP! Welcoming Myself to the Boards...

Welcome! Quite a few THPers in the ohio area!!!

Welcome & thank you for your service! THP is great and if you get the chance check in with the Ohio thread.

Welcome!

Welcome & thank you for your service! THP is great and if you get the chance check in with the Ohio thread.

Where can I find this? I did some quick snooping around but didn't stumble on the Ohio thread. Thanks!

Welcome to the site! Seems like you the perfect mind set on the sport congrats. Hope you enjoy being here

Welcome to THP

Welcome back to the forum. Glad you found your way and hope you enjoy it here.

Welcome Brad!

Welcome to THP!

Brad, welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome! Jump in and make yourself at home!

Welcome to the BEST place for everything golf !!

Welcome to THP Brad. I live just south of you in Green. Tons of THPer's in your area!

Welcome to THP , We are glad you found us !

Thanks for your service .

Welcome to THP, Brad!

Guys (and gals), I want to thank everyone for the warm welcome to THP today! Unfortunately, I will have to stop "thanking" (I'm still not sure how big a deal that really is around here) everyone for their amazingly kind comments welcoming me to this great site. It's getting to be too much to keep up with (and, if I missed anyone's post, please know that I truly do thank and appreciate the warm welcome), I never expected to get to 75 posts in this thread in the first day (not even a day, really). Everyone to follow who comments, please know that I sincerely appreciate how welcome everyone has made me feel here, it's a breath of fresh air. I look forward to interacting with each and every one of you and getting to know everyone better. Maybe even get out and chase the ball around with some of you sometime in the future.

p.s. Those of you that also thanked me for my service, it is both humbling and embarrassing that you took the time to do that. Though so many more made a much greater sacrifice than I did, it makes me proud when someone says thank you or extends a hearty handshake my way because of it. Trust me, I did nothing special, and it's been many years since I did so little. I'd like to ask you to make the same effort to thank a young man or woman for their service while they still wear the uniform sometime when you have the opportunity. Thanks, everyone!

Last edited:
Back