What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its apparently my new favorite number. So so so so close to clicking again, but today the wind beat my ass.

Had a monster 9 tonight. Played the back nine from the tips on a whim (about 7,000 in total) and was hammering my driver into great range.

A missed putt on the final hole finished at -4 32. My personal best from those tees on the back. It was awesome.
Like a boooooosssssssssss!

Had a monster 9 tonight. Played the back nine from the tips on a whim (about 7,000 in total) and was hammering my driver into great range.

A missed putt on the final hole finished at -4 32. My personal best from those tees on the back. It was awesome.
Now go out tomorrow and do the same. We can call your PB a smooth 64.

hahahahah I see what you did there. My wife was at home cooking me delicious tacos, although i told AMart that if I had made the putt on 18 for a 31 we'd be grabbing a cart and seeing what the front 9 could do for a new PB. My best score for 18 holes at my home course is a 68. From the gold tees. I just trumped that on what many argue is the harder nine, from the tips.

Believe me, my NY brother, I pondered!

Stop it. My dude! Just silly numbers these days

Great work Dan. -4 on 9 holes from a 7000 set of tees? That's friggen awesome!!

Ahhhh..you beat me to it, you rat %#$%(* :angry:

Dan, that's sick.

Great 9 holes. You are getting it done.

There you go, one upping me again! Lol, JK. Great round man! One day, I hope to play golf like that

Last edited:
21 in a 2 man scramble to close out our league. Won 1st place and a couple bucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today was so much better. Ball striking was in point. Missed about 5/6 birdie putts inside 10ft

38-36. 74

30 putts

8 FIR

11 GIR

A sad face 88. Course hadn't cut their rough in a few days because of the rain the past few days. Couldn't get anything lower than a 7i through that mess, and wow was it messy.

played Ottawa park on Weds in Toledo Ohio. It's one of the oldest courses in Ohio. It's not very long at all but has lots of elevation change and small tight fairways and greens. Shot 44/39 for an 83 with 4-3 putts and 2 penalty strokes.

43/38 for an 81

39 in a quick morning nine today. 7 pars, one bogey and a double. Best 9 of the year for me.

Took a half day and played my feel good muni that I grew up on and shot a +12, 81 (45/36). Got off the tee well, could have been better if the short game was a little more on.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Best round in a while, 39/37=76 at Little Fishing Creek, senior tees. 12/14 FWs, 29 Putts with no 3 putts. 2 birdies, no doubles or above.

Great driving and ball striking day, but couldn't putt to save my life. 88, and very well should have been an 81-82. Threw away a couple half wedge shots giving up on shots and leaving the face wide open and had something like 40 putts.

42/41. Great time to fall apart, right before an event...

42/41 with 6 wonderful 3putts. Pokeslice was on fire though and was a great time all around with him, KC and MHG.

42/41 with 6 wonderful 3putts. Pokeslice was on fire though and was a great time all around with him, KC and MHG.

Dang dude.. clean up some of those 3 putts and that is a helluva round. Come on Dougie!

A solid 39/45 = 84 on a tough course (River Course at Virginia Tech, 72.1/135, 6495 yds). 32 putts, 8/14 FW, 7 GIR. Fell apart on the last 2 holes though which kept me from a really special round - would have had a shot at sub 80. Oh well, the way the cookie crumbles sometimes. Overall a really solid round for me!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Very good 81 for me 43/38 at RTJ Cambian Ridge
10/14 fairways
7 GIR
30 putts
2 birdies
New Great Big Bertha driver working really well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

46/47 for a 93. Only problem is, that was at 5300 yards as I played up a set of tees today to get a different look at the course. 8/14 FIR, but my iron play was not great. A lot of fat and thin mishits today.

45 / 47 today for a 92...a few pars and mostly bogeys. However, my bunker play was spot on...

Seriously pondering a mini driver now though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back