Do You Clean Your Golf Shoes?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Now I am not speaking of the dirt and grass in the spikes, but actually clean them.

Every now and then but not that often

Not as often as I should but yes, I do occasionally clean them.

When they are new intend to try to keep them clean. There comes a point though where I don't really care to much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Once in a while when they are really muddy, mainly in winter.

I usually have a wet towel, so if they got extra dirty I wipe then down.

Yes, every now and then I do.

I have to say no.

Yes I will clean them. Usually when I wash the car. I also will use the leather conditioner for my truck seats on my shoes. But I do have two older pair that are my muddy shoes when the course calls for that.

Yeah. About once every other week.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I'll occasionally wipe them down with a wet rag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, wipe them down with water and Mr. Clean Magic Eraser as needed after each round. I only have 6 pair though - about 1% as many as JB :).

If they are dirty, yes.

I do a couple times a year depending on use.

From time to time. Just a wipe down.

I barely clean my clubs. Shoes no shot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

To paraphrase Lieutenant Herbet Sobel in "Band of Brothers" - "How do you expect to beat the Huns with dirty golf shoes?"

Yes. As much as FJ's cost ... keep them clean they last longer. Especially after a wet round. Not just getting the dirt out of the spikes either.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Not on a regular basis, I just wipe them down every once in a while

I will occasionally. Hit the white ones with magic eraser as well from time to time. Just bought some crep protect for my latest white pair to see if that stuff is the real deal.

I usually clean my shoes often. The all white DNA's get the most cleaning because I love how they look when clean but they get dirty easy

Sure do. Just about after every use. I have a couple older pairs that I use for range work that never see cleaning, but for the shoes in the normal course rotation after every round. I do it when I clean my clubs. I clean those after every use as well. The way I see it is between the shoes and clubs it takes me about 45 mins to clean every. That's nothing to keep my stuff like nice.

I now wipe mine down with a wet towel if I shower at the course. Otherwise no.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I hit mine wish a toothbrush and dawn after every round.

Now I am not speaking of the dirt and grass in the spikes, but actually clean them.

Yes, after every round just like my clubs. I don't wear dirty clothes, so the shoes must be cleans as well.

Back