#THPCallOut tbanks5 It's Going Down in the DMV

TheCrest4

#UrbanLumberJack
Reaction score
Handicap
It is on dude.

We have played together last Summer at an unofficial DMV Outing and it was a blast, now it is for all the marbles.

When:
Saturday April 23rd

Course:

Royal New Kent.

Site of the DMV vs Carolina Regional Rivalry.

Terms:
tbanks5 is sitting at about 15.
I am not sure where I am handicap wise, I havent kept one the past year or so. I last finished at a 15 but that isnt where my game is at now. We are going to discuss pops and decide prior to teeing off.

WITB:

:taylormade: R1 Driver 10.5*
:callaway: X2Hot 3 Deep 14.5* and 4 Hybrid 22*
:cleveland: Mashie TM3 20.5*
:cobra: AMP Cell 5-PW
:titleist: Vokey SM4 48*
:wilsonstaff: THP Custom FG Tour Metal Blue 56*
:callaway: MD3 Milled 60 * S Grind
:seemore: X2 34*
Ball- :bridgestone: B330 RX

WITB:

Driver:
:cobra:
Bio Cell 10.5*
matrix%20shafts%2080x15.jpg
Red Tie 7Q3
Fairway:
:callaway: RAZR Fit 5W
18*
Hybrid: :adams: Idea A7 19*
Irons: :adams: CB3 4-GW :kbs: Tour S+
Wedges: :callaway: Mack Daddy 2 TG 54* & 58* :kbs: Tour
Putter: :never: Sub 30 Type 10
Ball: :bridgestone: e6

This is going to be a blast! Looking forward to checking out the course and of course all tips for Team DMV are free. Team Carolina well that will cost you...

Will wait to see the pops before deciding but this will be a good one
We talked about it briefly but it doesn't seem there will be many.

This is going to be fun to watch. Not sure who to pick but I'll go out on a limb and say TheCrest4. No real reason just a hunch!

All square after 18. After a roller coaster match.

All square after 18. After a roller coaster match.

Interesting. I like it because that means I played pretty well. tbanks5 has game, I have seen it first hand.

Interesting. I like it because that means I played pretty well. tbanks5 has game, I have seen it first hand.
RNK, the great equalizer.

Sounds like a good match.

In the backyard of Colonial Williamsburg, on a Royal course, how can I not go with our former King for a Month. Although I'm sure TBanks will give him a Roayl Battle!'

Gotta go with my former partner tbanks FTW!

Let's do this Jessie. I'm going to bring my A-game, so come prepared. This will be super fun and I'm sure RNK is gonna be a challenge in itself.

Let's do this Jessie. I'm going to bring my A-game, so come prepared. This will be super fun and I'm sure RNK is gonna be a challenge in itself.
Awesome dude. Pondering a wager on the outcome... Not sure if you have seen but a few of us in the NHL and Fantasy hockey threads do a little avatar betting. It is really a good time... Interested?

Awesome dude. Pondering a wager on the outcome... Not sure if you have seen but a few of us in the NHL and Fantasy hockey threads do a little avatar betting. It is really a good time... Interested?

Sure let's say the winner gets control over the other's avatar for a month?

Sure let's say the winner gets control over the other's avatar for a month?
Sounds good. I just have a few lingering wagers to take of first haha I had a few losses and they piled up a bit

Any ideas on which tees you want to play? I haven't had the chance to look at the scorecard yet.

Any ideas on which tees you want to play? I haven't had the chance to look at the scorecard yet.
Going off memory two tees come to mind ~6600 and ~6100. Either is fine for me.

Going off memory two tees come to mind ~6600 and ~6100. Either is fine for me.

Hey man I forgot to ask but have you played this course before?

blacks were 6700 last couple of times i played. Less trouble in play for me. im not a long hitter but enjoy the black tees more than whites. be real men and play the invica set from 7400! JK.

Last edited:
blacks were 6700 last couple of times i played. Less trouble in play for me. im not a long hitter but enjoy the black tees more than whites. be real men and play the invica set from 7400! JK.
Haha 7400 is way above my pay grade...

Someone wore the highlighter green to scare me...

a01257008c11939a0bb366036b2b0776.jpg

This is gonna be a blast today.

Rough start but I take the first. Next up par 5

Back