I Won Now You Win - Driver Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

lightningbolt44

Reaction score
I was lucky enough to walk away with a driver from #THPClubClash this past weekend after winning one of the contests Thanks again THP. That said the driver I won is greatly preferred over my gamer currently as such I have no need for it.

So since I Won another THP member is also going to win. The driver I will be giving away is a TaylorMade M1 9.5 with Aldila Rouge Silver stiff in it. No cost to you I will cover shipping as well. All I ask is that anyone that enters is an albatross member.

To enter just post in here that you want in. I will leave this open until tomorrow at noon when I will randomly select a winner.

Pictures of the driver -I will wash it before sending it ;)

3fff5d209122c98f9e9c8597d6c8908e.jpg

f62877b90c4e56cff6ddc46a95bf8ad3.jpg

9a89e58545546d15aa0941789f180a2b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome gesture!!! I would like to be entered.

Very nice ron! Great gesture!

Classy gesture Ron!

Count me in and congrats to you! This is an awesome gesture!

You know that you want to send this driver to the DMV! I won't be there to put the hurt on the Carolina boys but everytime I hit it I will think of that sweet victory speech given by the victorious Team DMV!

Awesome contest! Good luck to everyone that enters

Not entering, but very nice gesture!!!

wow very classy! Im in...and keep it dirty for me if I win, I get scared using new clubs.

I Won Now You Win - Driver Edition

Tremendously generous gesture, Ron.

Not an entry though. GL to all!

Amazing gesture! I will stay out of this as I am really happy with my current driver! but good luck to all who enter!

Awesome Ron. Someone is going to be very happy. No entry for me.

Wow, very awesome gesture Ron. I'd like to be entered as I know someone who would love it!

Not entering since that club is way above my talent level, but that is super cool Ron!

Not entering, but I love hearing about things like this. I hope someone enjoys their new driver.

Congrats on winning the new driver and what an awesome gesture on your old one. I would love to be entered and thank you for the chance.

I've only gotten to hit the M1 a couple of times indoors, but I liked what (little) I saw.

I'd love a chance to win this one. Really great gesture lightningbolt!

Wow. Fantastic gesture.

I would love to have this show up here.

Thanks man.

How cool is this? I've wanted to hit this puppy for a while. Being a Callaway guy, this is the first TM product that's peaked my interest. I'd like to be entered as well!

Wow, amazing gesture. After following along with club clash, the M1 is the driver I would love to try the most. I'll throw my name in the hat, so I can have a mini club clash of my own.

Yo yo yo, pick me. I would LOVE to have this bad boy in my arsenal. Thanks for the cool contest Ron, way to pay it forward.

Awesome gesture man! I've been seriously thinking about giving the M1 try since reading about it at Club Clash, so I'd love to throw my name in the hat.

Awesome and generous gesture, lb44!

please count me in. Thanks!!

Nice gesture Ron!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back