Pacific Northwest/Vancouver, BC Golfers Group

Yeah seriously.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Okay two questions for everyone. Which tees? and what start time is ideal?

How about Blue/White Combo (about 6350yd)? That's about perfect for me.

Timing-wise, takes me about 2.5 hours to get there so not too terribly early. Maybe around 10am?

FYI if I remember correctly this is a "links style" course. I remember fairways being quite generous in width, but that there were a decent amount of blind t-shots, which when combined with the fescue long grass bordering the fairways meant potential for some lost balls that I "should find" but couldn't.

I've got a 2.5 hour drive ahead of me so no earlier than 9???

I honestly don't care about tees - we'll have fun no matter what.

Is anyone considering playing (EDIT: 36)?

How flat is this course? Is it more walkable than Olympic?

Less hills then olympic, longer walk between holes...

I am down for 18 , this course looks pretty slick. Excited to tee it up again gentlemen.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Yeah tk4 I was thinking 18 :)

Yeah tk4 I was thinking 18 :)

I'm an idiot. I meant to say 36 - is anyone considering playing 36? The 2nd round is like 1/2 price or something.

Anyone know the replay rates? I am not opposed but I also need to give Jaysfan money for his mini if he hasn't sold it off yet.

Anyone know the replay rates? I am not opposed but I also need to give Jaysfan money for his mini if he hasn't sold it off yet.

I think c0ncept said $62 for the 1st round (including cart?) and like $100 total for 2 rounds.

Okay so booked back to back our only options that wouldnt be noonish were 9:45am and 9:54am. If that doesn't work let me know.

I think c0ncept said $62 for the 1st round (including cart?) and like $100 total for 2 rounds.

$62 w/o cart WSGA and PNGA(BCGA and OGA) members get 10$ discount

You read my mind my friend. I was about to write you a PM about this matter. It's still yours . I will bring it along for you to smash

Updating again to reflect that Jaysfan is in. BTW, has anyone heard from Brian? He was raving about this course when we played Olympic; I might have thought he'd be all over this.

Sunday, September 6, The Home Course

T4K - Yes
c0ncept - Yes
Checkered - Yes but may need help w/ transpo
mroche - Yes
DrRosenRosen - Yes
Jaysfan - Yes
SkiBun - Maybe

If the 2nd round is half off, I will do 36. All depending on what time the second round starts at. I have a long drive back and usually the border is packed after 6pm

$62 w/o cart WSGA and PNGA(BCGA and OGA) members get 10$ discount

Cart is 16$/seat. I plan to ride if I get things sorted. just throwing that out there.

Updating again to reflect that Jaysfan is in. BTW, has anyone heard from Brian? He was raving about this course when we played Olympic; I might have thought he'd be all over this.

Sunday, September 6, The Home Course

T4K - Yes
c0ncept - Yes
Checkered - Yes but may need help w/ transpo
mroche - Yes
DrRosenRosen - Yes
Jaysfan - Yes
SkiBun - Maybe

He is busy that weekend. Btw replay is half price

Yeah, this was only a matter of time LOL. Nice!

Okay so booked back to back our only options that wouldnt be noonish were 9:45am and 9:54am. If that doesn't work let me know.

Those times are perfect for me!

If I can swing it I'll be walking, unless I'm crapping in somebody's Cheerios by doing so haha. As for 36, again I'd have to check with the lady. I'd definitely need to find something for her to do that day if I played 36.

I say go for it.

I'm on the fence about playing 36. I guess pencil me in for it but that part is subject to change.

Probably!
Noice. I'll ask this, is there an ice cubes chance in hell we get on a course up your way at this point?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Noice. I'll ask this, is there an ice cubes chance in hell we get on a course up your way at this point?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Should be easy enough. When and where would you like?

Back