2016 Honda Classic

It all started with him being announced as Jimmy Fowler!
That was brutal lol. I wonder if that actually rattled him.

Chamblee predicted a Walker blow up today...guess he was right.

Hope my boy Sergio can get a W tomorrow. A couple crappy putts today, but he recovered & played better down the stretch.

Hope my boy Sergio can get a W tomorrow. A couple crappy putts today, but he recovered & played better down the stretch.

It really is fun watching him play, and it'd be cool if he gets the win tomorrow. It feels like he's been on tour forever!

Watching Adam Scott was a lot of fun (other than that quad). So glad he gave up the long putter. Stroke is looking really good right now and that golf swing is beautiful. Was really hoping for a Rickie/Scott final pairing. Hope Rickie gets it back for the final round tomorrow. Should be fun.

Have the tv turned onto golf. And the fiancee walks by and says "That's PGA National right? we have to go back"

You picked the right lady!

Looking forward to more Bear Trap excitement today!

So, players have to hit from the drop zone even if they get across but roll back in, or even when Scott went long yesterday. Wouldn't it usually be a drop near where it went in the water in those instances?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Gary Woodland down to the boxer jocks for his last shot, haha!

So, players have to hit from the drop zone even if they get across but roll back in, or even when Scott went long yesterday. Wouldn't it usually be a drop near where it went in the water in those instances?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

They changed the hazards this year from Red to Yellow. Given the layout of the hole they have to replay from the exact same spot as their last shot.

Looks like Scott's building an early lead!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, I guess everyone saw those freaking idiots huh?

Some serious anger on the tee at the Bear Trap. Only a matter of time before golf is shown on a delay with the Tee mikes and the cursing.

How loud do they have to mics close to the water? Sounds like someone is throwing a massive rock in the water when the ball hits.

NBC got off to a great start there...lol. Kudos to Smylie for technique club busting, but he could have at least snapped it cleanly

What did I miss?
A guy broke a club over his leg after putting one in the drink on 15. I guess there was some colorful language too, although I didn't hear it.

A guy broke a club over his leg after putting one in the drink on 15. I guess there was some colorful language too, although I didn't hear it.

Ha, the Bo Jackson move in golf! Sounds like he let the Bear Trap get the best of him. It does seem like it's a lot windier today though so I'm sure those holes are going to be particularly tough today.

Ha, the Bo Jackson move in golf! Sounds like he let the Bear Trap get the best of him. It does seem like it's a lot windier today though so I'm sure those holes are going to be particularly tough today.

Smylie ain't no Bo when it comes to club busting.

That tee box they are hitting from on 9 is about 70 yards behind where we (Bridgestone Championship) were IIRC

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Smylie ain't no Bo when it comes to club busting.

Haha, apparently he's not! I'm surprised it hasn't been replayed yet.

Haha, apparently he's not! I'm surprised it hasn't been replayed yet.

Don't think NBC will be replaying it, but the Golf Channel and Sports Center will no doubt. Now, Shane Lowry's accent proclaiming himself a "f&Ck!ing idiot" was a true classic that most likely won't be replayed anywhere:D

Sergio's ball on 10 is about where my drive ended up. Of course, he started way further back than me and it's not playing as a par 5 for him.

Back