Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever fits your eye bud. No matter the brand, if you're confident in it, that's half the battle.

I wish there was a easy way to test out SeeMore putters. I don't think the stores around here carry them.

I wish there was a easy way to test out SeeMore putters. I don't think the stores around here carry them.

Find a store with a Scameron Newport 2.6. It's a SeeMore rip off. It will tell you all you need to know about the concept of RST. Take that putter and add a company that will do anything it can to help you use their product better. Twice now, with my sst db4 and my z2, the co-owner of seemore answered the phone when I called and ordered my putters right from the top guy. That's truly unique and extraordinary.

I'm just skeptical of buying them without trying them out. Not sure what shaft i want in them either if i buy them.

I've tweet'd Bridgestone to see if they have any demo clubs or if i can go somewhere to try out their offerings before purchasing.

Also pondering Titleist iron offerings as well.

It's your lucky day...

http://testdrive.bridgestonegolf.com/

Find a store with a Scameron Newport 2.6. It's a SeeMore rip off. It will tell you all you need to know about the concept of RST. Take that putter and add a company that will do anything it can to help you use their product better. Twice now, with my sst db4 and my z2, the co-owner of seemore answered the phone when I called and ordered my putters right from the top guy. That's truly unique and extraordinary.

I'm confused, how is the 2.6 a Seemore ripoff? I know they ripped them off a while ago with the red dot, the 2.6 doesn't have that does it?

You turds. If I have to dodge Scotty/Seemore posts all day I'm going to suffocate a baby rabbit.

I'm confused, how is the 2.6 a Seemore ripoff? I know they ripped them off a while ago with the red dot, the 2.6 doesn't have that does it?

A straight shaft with a dot on the base of the head which you hide to line up the putter on the intended line..

It's about as SeeMore RST ripoff as it can get.

354375-main_Full.jpg

You turds. If I have to dodge Scotty/Seemore posts all day I'm going to suffocate a baby rabbit.

I dare you to join in! hahahaha

Hug it out b----

The new studio select in a black finish doesn't have a blatant red dot. But the idea is there and for purposes of "trying a SeeMore" it is a readily available option.

The hybrid audition continues.

Last night's contestants were the Super LS 19° and XHP 16°. Sort of comparing apples to oranges since they are lofted differently, but in reality I just want a hybrid that goes far and I don't hit on the damn heel all the time.

What do you know, they both worked pretty well. I got off the heel with the LS and found the distance I'd been hoping for with the XHP. Hooked a few almost off the range with the LS, but not with the XHP. Not that I attribute that to anything but my swing, but still.

XHP was a good 10 yards longer, but flew lower. I think I might roll with it this weekend and see what happens.

The hybrid audition continues.

Last night's contestants were the Super LS 19° and XHP 16°. Sort of comparing apples to oranges since they are lofted differently, but in reality I just want a hybrid that goes far and I don't hit on the damn heel all the time.

What do you know, they both worked pretty well. I got off the heel with the LS and found the distance I'd been hoping for with the XHP. Hooked a few almost off the range with the LS, but not with the XHP. Not that I attribute that to anything but my swing, but still.

XHP was a good 10 yards longer, but flew lower. I think I might roll with it this weekend and see what happens.

Fwiw, I am bringing the 21* X Proto to IL. Just to further muddy the waters. And also for DHY comparison purposes.

I'll hit it, but I don't think it stands a chance. I just can't see it getting close to the other two in terms of distance. This is mostly a slot I use off the tee.

Here's where I struggle with using the XHP though and it's extremely dumb. It's almost the same loft as my 3w. Actually about the same in terms of distance too. What's the point in carrying both?

I'll hit it, but I don't think it stands a chance. I just can't see it getting close to the other two in terms of distance. This is mostly a slot I use off the tee.

Here's where I struggle with using the XHP though and it's extremely dumb. It's almost the same loft as my 3w. Actually about the same in terms of distance too. What's the point in carrying both?

Hawk.

Cleveland hybo.

The new studio select in a black finish doesn't have a blatant red dot. But the idea is there and for purposes of "trying a SeeMore" it is a readily available option.

That explains my confusion. It does appear the older ones were as ripoffish as ripoffs get.

Going to hit that one this weekend actually!

You're going to enjoy it. I think it'll be replacing my 3 hyron soon.

You're going to enjoy it. I think it'll be replacing my 3 hyron soon.

Just give me a couple hundred easy yards and I'm happy. Seems like it should be simple enough.

Just give me a couple hundred easy yards and I'm happy. Seems like it should be simple enough.

Hahaha, well I have one coming as an extra and a "make up" from a wedge purchase gone awry, if you like it and I don't see enough to make me ditch my 3 hyron I'll send you the 18 simply because you're the Hawkster.

I'm pondering a lesson so I can have the option of hitting something other than driver off the tee. My driver's been relatively erratic lately, so I want other options.

Hahaha, well I have one coming as an extra and a "make up" from a wedge purchase gone awry, if you like it and I don't see enough to make me ditch my 3 hyron I'll send you the 18 simply because you're the Hawkster.

Nice! Hoping it's a good one for me.

If I can have 7, maybe 8 extra votes here, I also demand you hit the Cleveland Classic hybrid Hawk!! That thing is awesome.

Two votes. I can dig it.

Still really pondering a light carry bag for range time and for travel golf. What a pain this weekend taking the ClicGear and Cart Bag, and trying to fit all of our camping ammenities in the car as well.......

New bag desperately needed..... that or a bigger car LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back