Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got some money I wasnt expecting.

Think I need some yonex ni-mb in my life

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Grips to go on these shafts. Those No1 Pro 50's are enticing but can't bring myself to spend that much on grips

Le sigh...

I'm looking at a lot of stuff lately. Drivers, fairways, irons, wedges...

I think the only thing I've nailed down is the XR16 Pro 16°, shaft is still undecided. I do like the Fubuki shafts...

Hit the Ping G LS Tech today during lunch and damn is it impressive. I take back my comments about the crown being ugly. It doesn't look bad, didn't distract me at all.

That club is very interesting, I have been surfing around looking for them. Might be like banging my head against the wall but I held them at the PGA show and they are beautiful and seem very well balanced in hand.

Just got some money I wasnt expecting.

Think I need some yonex ni-mb in my life

Toulon.

Toulon.

Toulon.

Nead.

Toulon.

That club is very interesting, I have been surfing around looking for them. Might be like banging my head against the wall but I held them at the PGA show and they are beautiful and seem very well balanced in hand.
I don't even know where to go to order some?

Directly from the m?

I know a guy that will sell some APEX Pro 16 irons...just saying

Le sigh...

I'm looking at a lot of stuff lately. Drivers, fairways, irons, wedges...

I think the only thing I've nailed down is the XR16 Pro 16°, shaft is still undecided. I do like the Fubuki shafts...

I know a guy that will sell some APEX Pro 16 irons...just saying
As much as I like a thin topline, those compact faces frighten me.

Honestly nothing, and it is pretty awesome. My bag is set and I love it. Maybe some Matte Gray clothing, but I really need to stop buying clothes haha

I laughed... at myself.

Get both. Dare ya.

I'm on the ledge. Once Gene gets back from Daytona this weekend (racing) he's going to shoot me some more pics of what he has left.

The Toulon thing, man my finger has been on the preorder trigger since day 1!

Honestly nothing, and it is pretty awesome. My bag is set and I love it. Maybe some Matte Gray clothing, but I really need to stop buying clothes haha

I won't show you all the cool stuff that just came in from MG for the golf team then. Haha

I'm on the ledge. Once Gene gets back from Daytona this weekend (racing) he's going to shoot me some more pics of what he has left.

The Toulon thing, man my finger has been on the preorder trigger since day 1!

I won't show you all the cool stuff that just came in from MG for the golf team then. Haha

No you definitely should.

Found them at TourSpecgolf, not too bad really about $1,200 with nippon shafts

I don't even know where to go to order some?

Directly from the m?

I was in DSG today to get some balls, and hit the XR driver, I should not have done that. Now I really want one.

Xr16 pro driver and 4 wood

As it pains me to type this Xr16 vs M2 driver shootout needs to happen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arccos Golf...

As it pains me to type this Xr16 vs M2 driver shootout needs to happen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am pretty close to purchasing an M2, but having not yet been able to hit the XR16 I'm holding off until I do - just in case. Admittedly I like the looks of the M2 quite a bit more than the XR16 and I already know it feels/sounds great so it's the leader in the clubhouse. All other options have already been eliminated for me.

M1 driver. 2 GC2 sessions with it nearly a week apart and consistently ridiculous results. Side by side with my K15, 20 yards avg carry increase, 10+ yards more than BB V-Series. Similarly longer than the Ping G and marginally longer than the XR16. But $500?! I hit driver ascending strikes, top half if the face and get high launch angles. With the sub-2000 spin, it was a boomer. Might dig up the scratch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back