The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gronk leaving a trainwreck behind him.

yea cam's stat line today was pretty brutal. same for last week against that GB defense. they're winning as an entire unit. the D is the anchor of the team but the offense is like 80% cam. surely you can see what he brings to the table.

i don't think peyton's done, either.

Simmer down...:D
Nobody is saying he is garbage. A few weeks ago he had 3 picks, the same that Peyton had when I posted it. He was being called the MVP for that performance and the other guy is said to be done. Just like Brady last year.

And osweiler with the int lol

Simmer down...:D
Nobody is saying he is garbage. A few weeks ago he had 3 picks, the same that Peyton had when I posted it. He was being called the MVP for that performance and the other guy is said to be done. Just like Brady last year.

you said 12 posts ago Newton played like garbage?

you said 12 posts ago Newton played like garbage?

Where did it say today?
Good lord...
Its well documented throughout this thread of my thoughts on his play this year. Great in spots, way too many bad decisions, and a guy that has not progressed as a passer like I thought he would (and most). Great arm, smart player in spots and continues to win. Still prefers to run it when not necessary, holds the ball too long and lives on the check down too often.

Doesnt mean he cant win. Doesnt mean he wont be excellent in the future. But the MVP talk when you have people like Brady doing what he is doing is downright laughable.

This Giants defense is P A T H E T I C

That was fun. Next week is going to be even more fun.

Where did it say today?
Good lord...
Its well documented throughout this thread of my thoughts on his play this year. Great in spots, way too many bad decisions, and a guy that has not progressed as a passer like I thought he would (and most). Great arm, smart player in spots and continues to win. Still prefers to run it when not necessary, holds the ball too long and lives on the check down too often.

They said the same thing about Brady last year. He has not lost a game yet.
Its funny, Newton plays like garbage and wins because of a defense, he is up and coming and brave, etc. Manning does and its the end of his career.

:angel:

Throw the smiley anywhere you want.
Still dont see where it says he played like garbage today...
But I would love for you to show me...Or maybe throw out a few more smileys?:alien:

Did they take demaryius out in garbage time?

Throw the smiley anywhere you want.
Still dont see where it says he played like garbage today...
But I would love for you to show me...Or maybe throw out a few more smileys?:alien:

My bad should have known you were talking about past games

Last edited:
Calling that a TD should get that ref fired!
Making a football move? Really?

Here we go with the catch/no catch thing again.

I don't see how that is a Beckham Jr. TD...

Everywhere in the world except the NFL we know intuitively what is a catch / TD. Crazy stupid rules.

Edit: based on the posts above mine and the reversal I'm wrong. But I see possession and 2 feet down. That's a catch everywhere except the NFL.

Awful play calling. Giving the ball back to Brady with a 1:30 left. We all know how this ends....

wow did not even try to hide throwing a punch

Brady is getting it done here at the end.

Now it is on the kicker.

Man alive Gostkowski is good

What a comeback by the Pats.

Giants gave that away. They should have got a TD last drive

Freaking pats

Good!! 27-26 NE wins.

That's a heck of a boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back