2016 Club Clash To Be Held At Amazing Destination

Those are some sweet courses!

~Rock

Wow! Looks amazing.

Beautiful place to hold an event at! I was already excited about club clash itself, now adding an awesome destination is something only THP would do and take it up another notch. Thanks THP!!

Take my money now.

i think a lot of us have been to places that seem to have put more money into the quality of the pictures on their website than they did in the resort. i can tell you, unequivocally, that as beautiful as the pics are, the resort itself is 1,000 times nicer. this is a wonderful resort to bring your family, with amazing pools and direct beach access. and the golf courses? world freaking class. absolutely PUMPED about this one!

Looks pretty spectacular. This is going to be a fantastic venue for Club Clash.

For those that have been there. WE KNOW how SPECIAL this venue is! For those that don't. YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE!

I'd love a chance to return and take part of something so uniquely awesome!

I believe Bobby Bowden said it best...DAGGUM!!!

What an amazing update to be put Club Clash even more over the top than it was!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn. Sweet spot for a sweet event!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Always wanted to play right on the ocean. ..well done!

Looks like an awesome place to be with a bunch of THPers. Yes yes yes to want in

Color me impressed that we are headed to these two great courses. I am in, just point the way.

Edit: the pics do not do this place justice. Its a marvelous intersection of land and sea

Hammock. Freakin. Beach.

Nice job by Josh and Mike Dean for making the numbers work on this one, I know how hard it was to make happen. Hell, I've been begging for an event there since I stayed there and told it was incredibly tough so to say I'm stunned is an understatement.

I guess the biggest question I have now is, can you just take my money now?

Woah, I've been stalking this one for a while and find out it's just a few hours away!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stellar.....location!

JM

Color me EXCITED.

Holy crap. Well done Mike and JB. The course looks absolutely stunning.

Absolutely awesome!

This may have to be my 2016 THP event...Holy cow those are amazing courses.

I hope to get in on this. Wow!

Back