Special Discount - THP & Hopkins Golf Offer

For anyone hesitant on pulling the trigger due to Hopkins being new and not a household name, I cannot stress enough that these wedges are on par with everyone else i terms of quality, their customer service has been 2nd to none, and their wedges flat-out perform.

Couldnt agree more Joe. The head weight is pretty solid and allows you to play a variety of shots from any lie. I'm super impressed with it.

Wow, I wish they didn't rust so quickly.

Awesome, is there an Exp date on this offer by chance?

Not as of now, but it will run for a few weeks we believe.

No expiration yet

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

What an awesome deal!

VERY nice. That's a heck of a deal now.

Bumping this incredible deal for the morning crowd

Wow, what a deal. Too bad these things rust or I might have bought one or two.

LOL sure you would have :D You're the new Hawkponderer. Damponder is what we'll call it.

Might is the key word there. In reality, I wouldn't have bought them regardless. But I like to dream.

This is a HECK of a deal for some really nice wedges. Love it.

Tempted as hell to get a 54(53) myself to go with my 58(59).

I messed around with this site for an hour yesterday.

I messed around with this site for an hour yesterday.

Come payday I'm going to make the 54 happen to match my 58, too much fun to mess around with.

Their customer services is impeccable. My wedges were set to get delivered on Friday but I will be away until Monday and I was worried that they would be sitting outside in the heatwave. I emailed them Monday night and asked if it was possible to pay for expedited shipping so I received them Thursday before I left. They emailed me back promptly in the morning and told me that that was not possible but they would see what they could do. Well, I received an update and my wedges will now be delivered Monday afternoon! They contacted UPS for me and pushed back the delivery date to the day I come back from the beach!

So awesome!

Next one is going to be a 54 for me as well - unsure of grind. I'm going to try to slowly replace the 588's as I can. 50° I think will be a full grind. That should be fine for the way I use it most often.

TA already did it jlukes. Just the other day.

I have my hand on the enter button just ready to purchase a 52 degree..............can't seem to push it yet.

I have my hand on the enter button just ready to purchase a 52 degree..............can't seem to push it yet.

The fact that you're enjoying yours enough to do that bodes well though!

The fact that you're enjoying yours enough to do that bodes well though!

I love the weight of the head James. I figured some chipping things out last night and the weight just seems to slip right through the ball on chips around the green.

Back