GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
i-HCZ2FZm-L.png

Only 1 I don't care for is Friday. That's more because horizontal stripes aren't good for me haha

Yup, looks like a Spieth scripting. I wonder if he likes blue?

Good looking stuff. Yeah, I was thinking he must like blue as well.

I like the scripting except for the Friday shirt. I am with ddec on horizontal stripes and pretty sure they look worse on me.

I have that Saturday shirt in other colors.. Need to find it in pink.

Blah..

The playoff polos are simply awesome. My new favorite shirt on the course.

Looks good to me. I'd wear it if they would send it to me.......

It's funny the lack of variety. I know he likes a clean/classic look, but you at least think that they would encourage him to mix up the colors a bit I always think he looks good so I'm not hating, just think they would spruce up their marquee guy a bit.

I like it...consistent with what he normally sports. Those needing bright colors and neons feel free to watch fowler I'm sure he will have enough for everyone

It's funny the lack of variety. I know he likes a clean/classic look, but you at least think that they would encourage him to mix up the colors a bit I always think he looks good so I'm not hating, just think they would spruce up their marquee guy a bit.

Let your play speak for you, not your clothes.............

My thoughts exactly. I had to make sure it wasn't all the same when I saw 3 of the days with blue shirts. Doesn't get much more boring than that. Well maybe Westwood and the white pants...

I need that pink polo. That thing is nice! I said it in the what did your wear thread as well, I LOVE the way UA polo's fit.

Outside of his Master scripting this year, it's been very vanilla for him at the other Majors.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Let your play speak for you, not your clothes.............

Then as your sponsor putting the outfits together, why put out scripting reports like this.

Too much blue....colors need some more pop IMO.

Too much blue....colors need some more pop IMO.

He is a Cowboy fan. And as a fan of blue I approve. Glad to see the gray shirt gone from the rotation......for now at least.

He is a Cowboy fan. And as a fan of blue I approve. Glad to see the gray shirt gone from the rotation......for now at least.

The problem is that this is nowhere close to Cowboys blue.

I'd like the pink shirt if it weren't so...heathered, washed out, or blah looking.

I love the way Under Armour fits, but all their colors just look bland. Not a lot of saturation. I don't hate any of these, and I'd game them, but I don't feel like any of them catch the eye.

I'd like the pink shirt if it weren't so...heathered, washed out, or blah looking.

I love the way Under Armour fits, but all their colors just look bland. Not a lot of saturation. I don't hate any of these, and I'd game them, but I don't feel like any of them catch the eye.

There's some Blaaa and "not for me's" with the UA designs and patterns and I really find it curious, not with just you Steve but with others that don't find UA for them. Is it because there are not pockets on the left chest? Is it because there are no rainbow color designs in the shirt? Do you guys want more bedazzled in your shirts? UA has put out all the colors in the rainbow and then some but yet it still doesn't seem to fit some fancies or you don't think they are doing enough. They've done pink, purple, green, yellow, blue and red along with many others. I'm really curious for those that don't agree with UA's output, what puts you off? Too mainstream now? You want the stripes to go a different way? I'm generally curious.

There's some Blaaa and "not for me's" with the UA designs and patterns and I really find it curious, not with just you Steve but with others that don't find UA for them. Is it because there are not pockets on the left chest? Is it because there are no rainbow color designs in the shirt? Do you guys want more bedazzled in your shirts? UA has put out all the colors in the rainbow and then some but yet it still doesn't seem to fit some fancies or you don't think they are doing enough. They've done pink, purple, green, yellow, blue and red along with many others. I'm really curious for those that don't agree with UA's output, what puts you off? Too mainstream now? You want the stripes to go a different way? I'm generally curious.

Personally, I like their stuff but kinda wish more vertical stripes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Think the current UA collection is very strong from early spring to late fall releases, each with some real standout pieces.

For me, personally, knowing what else they are putting out, I would say they're limiting what Jordan is showcasing. I get that maybe that is not his style, but thought his Master's scripting was well done, but think the blues and the greys are starting to look too repetitive major after major.

Back