New from Fort Worth, Texas

Welcome to THP Emily.

Well hello there beautiful have fun on here, we know I do!

There are only 2 rules:
1. Listen to nothing Jman says
2. Stay out of the "equipment pondering" and "what did you buy" threads.

Priceless! :welcome:

Welcome Emily, glad your here. Yes lessons will be good for you, NOT YOUR HUSBANDS, I've seen his swing. Please tell me you drive the cart when your with him, I've seen him do that also and sometimes it's not pretty

Have fun on here!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome Emily! One piece of advice I can give you is: dont listen to Aaron. He has a horrible swing. :D Take lessons from a professional. Either way welcome aboard and have fun.

p.s. We met last week at Leonard's.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Welcome Emily! One piece of advice I can give you is: dont listen to Aaron. He has a horrible swing. :D Take lessons from a professional. Either way welcome aboard and have fun.

p.s. We met last week at Leonard's.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

O yes, hello again. You know how horrible I am at golf!

Welcome Emily!

Welcome Emily, glad your here. Yes lessons will be good for you, NOT YOUR HUSBANDS, I've seen his swing. Please tell me you drive the cart when your with him, I've seen him do that also and sometimes it's not pretty

Have fun on here!

Hello there, I drive sometimes but we walk now most of the time now! It saves money and is healthier! And plus I drive like a grandma so he doesn't like when I drive anything, golf cart or real car! Lol

Welcome to the club! Now when you see him next, go ask him what "Give me the usual" means! Welcome!

Welcome.

Welcome!!

Welcome Emily...you gotta be a good one if you put up with Aaron...hehe

Welcome! Glad to see so many wives getting involved with golf and THP. Good stuff

Welcome to Paradise!

Welcome to THP Emily!

Welcome to the fam.

Aaron, you might up a creek without a paddle buddy.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome! My wife and I play all the time. First thing she did was get her own instructor and its helped a bunch. She's even taught me some good stuff.

Welcome to THP!!!

Hey guys! Just wanted to introduce myself, I am Emily Christiansen (niteowl03's wife). I signed up because all my husband talks about is THP so I wanted to see what it was all about. I guess I can say I have to love golf since my husband is obsessed with it. I am learning how to play but Aaron and I butt heads when it comes to coaching so I am hoping to take some lessons here in the near future!

Welcome to THP. I am very happy to see that you have taken up the game. First rule of the game, don't take lessons or advice from your husband.

Back