Atlanta, GA - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By Sligo

Bump for anyone interested in joining me on the waiting list. GG might be able to add another foursome.

Bumping. ^^^^^^^^^

Alright, the ATL tourny is next up!

Game might be coming around at just the right time. Will know better after this weekend.

Super excited for this.

I've been trying hard to stay focused on the MC but I am really pumped to see the Atl crew and play this course. The Atl invites have a special meaning to me and so does Atlanta, as it has been my second home for almost 20 years.

Having Sligo sponsor the event is even better. This will be an Epic outing, I just have a feeling.

I've been trying hard to stay focused on the MC but I am really pumped to see the Atl crew and play this course. The Atl invites have a special meaning to me and so does Atlanta, as it has been my second home for almost 20 years.

Having Sligo sponsor the event is even better. This will be an Epic outing, I just have a feeling.

I'm in a similar boat. ATL hasn't been my second home but as a huge Braves fan I've visited many times in the past 20 years. Lots of baseball, the Olympics, ran a half marathon there.
Add a city I love with a bunch of THPers - nothing but good can come out of that

Right now I think we have Don, Barry, Ken, Jonathan, & myself as confirmed. Seth , Ole Gray, KellyBo and Just_Hacking are potentials so right now we are potentially looking at 3 threesomes. We need everyone to get confirmations by next Friday so we can get tee times.

Add me to the list for the 22nd. I should be good to go

The 22nd is looming, time to make a call on times.

It will be a two hour drive or so for me but I would like it early, 9:30 to 10:30, if possible. Golf Now doesn't show adjacent tee times so we will have to call.

I'm in a similar boat. ATL hasn't been my second home but as a huge Braves fan I've visited many times in the past 20 years. Lots of baseball, the Olympics, ran a half marathon there.
Add a city I love with a bunch of THPers - nothing but good can come out of that

Sorry about the half here. The hills get a little annoying.

I am probably out on a morning round on Monday. I could get out in the afternoon.

but, if everyone can do the morning, book it. No need to change for me.

I'm with you guys here. I love what is ahead of us next week, but Atlanta was my first real non-local THP event, and it changed the way I look at everything here.

AtlantaDan is PUUUUUUMPED!

I am game for morning or afternoon, just let me know what works best for everyone and I can make the tee times if you would like me to

Well I have had a change of plans that will no longer require me to stay Saturday night. However, that change almost guarantees that I will be in Atl around 3pm Friday. I know the current talk is about a practice round this Saturday but we had previously discussed an afternoon round on Friday the 16th.

Just want to check in on that and see who is still up for it. Their super twilight rate of $29 starts at 4pm. Still too early to see if golfnow has anything.

Sorry about the half here. The hills get a little annoying.

No different than here in NC. I did hear several people complaining about them...as I was passing them.
That half holds a special place to me, I was the most trained for it and really enjoyed it (still wasn't fast but I am not a fast runner at all)

I'm with you guys here. I love what is ahead of us next week, but Atlanta was my first real non-local THP event, and it changed the way I look at everything here. Cant wait to finally meet Ricky. He is my hero.

AtlantaDan is PUUUUUUMPED!

Fixed it for ya buddy

You don't need to FIFY to know I am looking forward to our first legitimate meet-up buddy. I can't wait!

And I have a surprise for you. Hahaha The ATL outing is going to be basically my Ultimate Outing. Meeting guys that I talk to on a daily basis for the first time. I am so excited. The golf is a distant 2nd unless I am on your team. Then its primary. Dont want to let you down. Haha

And I have a surprise for you. Hahaha The ATL outing is going to be basically my Ultimate Outing. Meeting guys that I talk to on a daily basis for the first time. I am so excited. The golf is a distant 2nd unless I am on your team. Then its primary. Dont want to let you down. Haha

Our 78-79 will be tough to beat I think hahaha.

Also, I do not enjoy surprises, but I still enjoy you.

I am considering driving up for this if there is room when I am able to make a final decision. Not sure yet.

Well do I have a surprise for you.........

Is it a high five?! That would be glorious.

I am considering driving up for this if there is room when I am able to make a final decision. Not sure yet.

Get on the waiting list dude!

Do it.

Hope you can make it Erky!

KellyBo was out in the yard practicing her wedge game for the Invitational. She got an epidural shot in her back Monday. She could be pain free and swinging well!

I'm hanging around bogey golf these days . I pity the fool to has to tote me around the course :act-up:

KellyBo was out in the yard practicing her wedge game for the Invitational. She got an epidural shot in her back Monday. She could be pain free and swinging well!

I'm hanging around bogey golf these days . I pity the fool to has to tote me around the course :act-up:

You could shoot 160 and you'd still be an incredible playing partner. Don't shortchange yourself OG!

Back