Contest - Voice Caddie 3 GPS Giveaway

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Jman has been reviewing this new device and so far he has really liked what he has seen. So much so that THP has decided to give one away even before his detailed review hits the home page. You can find his info about it here.

mDwt7WgSyKXc13puje3ZBsA.jpg

The Prize
The New Voice Caddie 3
This unit is brand new in the box
No subscription fees required

Rules
You must be a THP Forum Member to enter.
If you win, shipping is free for Albatross Club members only.
If you are not a member & would like to become one, click here.
Deadline for entry is Sunday, September 16th at 11:59pm EST.

How To Enter
Step 1 - Follow @HackersParadise on Twitter
Step 2 - Send a Tweet about why you want the Voice Caddie 3.
Step 3 - Copy that Tweet and post it in this thread.
Step 4 - Sit back and see if you win.

THP will randomly select a winner at the conclusion of the contest. Good luck everybody and we look forward to following along and reading about the GPS.

Awesome. Good luck people!

Holy cow! Another great contest this morning. This place is really rocking this week! But then again, that's pretty normal for THP.

Another great give away! Count me in.

8u2utymu.jpg

Another awesome contest! Good luck ladies and gents!

Awesome contest. Here's my entry. Good luck everyone

Rob dean @robman51884
@hackersparadise*I would love a Voice Caddie 3 so I know my distances and sharpen up my game by selecting the right club for the distance

Yay! Thanks THP! My entry:

6uhuzejy.jpg

Fan-freaking-tastic. Don't sleep on this little sucker people!

I know the watches are all the trend right now but this little dude has truly impressed.

Awesome contest! Good luck everyone as based on JMan's review, this really looks like a cool GPS!

Love the idea of this contest. Thanks Voice caddie and THP. Will definitely get an entry in soon.

Had to get my entry in.

e8y6esup.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I could really use the metronome function on the Voice Caddie 3 that @hackersparadise is giving away." Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

@hackersparadise I'd love the Voice caddy 3 GPS so I no longer have to fumble with my rangefinder.

Another awesome contest from THP! Seems like a very cool product.

@hackersparadise I want a Voice Caddie 3 to easily get distance on the course....and save my smartphone battery.

Twitter: @arkuti

Last edited:
Another amazing contest:

"@hackersparadise I need the Voice Caddie 3 because I only have an outdated phone with inaccurate GPS, never confident in my yardages!"

-@drp3434

I was hoping this was gonna be the contest today! Thanks THP!

Last edited:
@hackersparadise I want to win the voice caddie 3 to give me quicker distances to the green

@golfinff

@james_vaughn: @hackersparadise I'd like to have the Voice Caddie 3 because one extra voice from my head telling me yardages can only help me more! #VC3

Sent from my S3 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Another awesome contest!!

Here's my entry.
AB6517BB-8FAC-43EF-9505-0C723C17678A-7611-0000050C45EEBE51_zps0c47552c.jpg

My entry... Fingers crossed!

ybymabyr.jpg

evand23mc: @hackersparadise I would like a Voice Caddie 3 because I often play courses I have never played and this would help learn the intricacies

Thanks for another great contest!

Thanks for the chance.

Walter Rice@tucsondivots @hackersparadise This Voice Caddie will help me unclutter my mind so I can play faster!

Back