Pro Wrestling Thread

That is amazing.

Is it just me or does UW have lion hair in the game!!!
BPN0FKKCAAAr5FO.jpg:large

He actually looks pretty good for his age, what is he mid 50s.

R.v.d.

Cena and daniel bryan in summer slam..will be a good one

Yes! Yes! Yes!

That's awesome.

Cena and daniel bryan in summer slam..will be a good one

Prediction: Daniel Bryan wins. Randy Orton comes out and RKO's him and cashes in and completes his heel turn.

Going to go oldschool here. This may only pertain to those that grew up in the Southeast region, but does anyone remember an old wrestler named Ted Oates? I know he was in Peach State Wrestling, Mid-Atlantic Wrestling, and something else. He wrestled with his brother Jerry, and against guys like Brad Armstrong, Jimmy Snuka, a young Ted DiBiase & Rip Rogers, and was part of the original(?) Hollywood Blonds.

Just wondering ....

Spoiler
Because he works with me. Good guy.

Wow, Smackdown was incredible tonight. Some awesome matches and some of these rivalries are getting intense!

Is it weird that last night we were eating dinner when WWE came on and War Eagle asked me to put on a wrestling outfit (meaning banana hammock) and roll around on the floor with him?

Is it weird that last night we were eating dinner when WWE came on and War Eagle asked me to put on a wrestling outfit (meaning banana hammock) and roll around on the floor with him?

Nah. That's like an early birthday present or something.

I heard rumors of this happening at the outing so I'm not too surprised.

I heard he went after One-T and cardboard Hawk.

No...weird is cookies profile pic

I just hope he didnt ask you to grapple with him

Lies! Lies!

So that video was his ring entrance?

Fine, I will tell them. He said dont do it, unless I was shaved and oiled up first.
I havent watched the replay of last night, I had to get caught up on Cycling first.

Fine, I will tell them. He said dont do it, unless I was shaved and oiled up first.

Talk abouta birthday suit!

I can picture it. JB wearing his suit wrestling as Biohazard!

Back