Annika Sorenstam Answers THPers Swing Questions

Match play according to Annika, couldn't agree more. Need to keep that in mind!

Each hole is a new match. Close the door and move on.

Fantastic advice on thinking forward on the next shot.....not what already happened.

Thanks Annika and great question David!!

Her latest response was awesome. So much to take away from it.

I like how she says, "If I'm two up, my goal is to get to three up." She never says, " If I'm X down . . ."

Just posted a video for dhjkelly and it is in the 1st post of this thread.
So amazing to have her involved!

Like this place needs another reason why it is truely the best, but why not !!

Forget about it!!! Like that advice. Match play it's easier to let the last hole go.

Ahhhhh Annika makes my day one tweet at a time....

@Annika59: No thank u “@CanadanGolf: You are incredible @ANNIKA59!!! Thank you so much for taking part in the #THPMC! @CallawayGolf @hackersparadise”

You Callaway staffers have one incredible honorary captain!

Ahhhhh Annika makes my day one tweet at a time....

You Callaway staffers have one incredible honorary captain!
I saw that, how stinking amazing!!!

Annika is the best. I can't imagine how much wisdom she has about the game. I really hope to get the chance to attend her academy some day.

I have to admit that I had failed to keep up with all the posted videos from Annika, but that error has now been corrected.

The answers she is providing are very insightful. It is a rare opportunity to get into the mindset of one of the best ever, and I very much appreciate her taking the time to record these.

Annika was even there watching,

Bumping this thread. Some great advice by Annika in these videos. I know her responses on the match play question helped me play better in my league this year.

Also gets me excited about #thekingiscoming. This is the type of things Harry and his crew are able to pull off.

Bumping this for my Morgan cup brothers

Back