Ontario,Western New York, Northwest Pennsylvania and surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will do. How'd ya hit 'em this am?
45/44 lost 2 balls and generally just got by today.Went to the range when I got home and hit pretty good.Gotta just keep in the back of my mind to "Keep my fat head still!" other than that................everything is peachy.

Shot a 40/43 83 today. Putted average, but not used to it yet so I suspect I'll improve. Hit the ball well.

looking forward to the PGA on tuesday and wednsday, will be there w/ six4three5, anyone else going? maybe we can meet up and enjoy a $6 hot dog, lol

Yeah, Mondays are fantastic. Probably the best day for me.

If anyone is interested in trying to get an outing together maybe at Arrowhead or Ivy Ridge on a Monday let me know and shoot me some dates.
I'll make the reservations. I'm good from 8/26 on.

If anyone is interested in trying to get an outing together maybe at Arrowhead or Ivy Ridge on a Monday let me know and shoot me some dates.
8/26 isn't good for me(NYSGA event) but Labor Day Monday(9/2) I'm free.

I'm not going on Friday so I'm free to play.Also free on Sunday so far.

Maybe we can shoot for Labor Day weekend and play on that Monday? I am in for that or we can schedule for a Saturday morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

looking forward to the PGA on tuesday and wednsday, will be there w/ six4three5, anyone else going? maybe we can meet up and enjoy a $6 hot dog, lol

My friend and I are going Wednesday.

Maybe we can shoot for Labor Day weekend and play on that Monday? I am in for that or we can schedule for a Saturday morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good for me!

My friend and I are going Wednesday.

Do they list a schedule of who is playing practice rounds on the days leading up to the 1st round on Thursday?

Do they list a schedule of who is playing practice rounds on the days leading up to the 1st round on Thursday?

I've been trying to figure that out as well. Gotta figure out Rickie's schedule! Lol

I've been trying to figure that out as well. Gotta figure out Rickie's schedule! Lol

There's gotta be a schedule somewhere. Gonna be there Thursday. Wanna get there early and get a good spot to watch.

There's gotta be a schedule somewhere. Gonna be there Thursday. Wanna get there early and get a good spot to watch.

Best spot on the course is right behind 6 tee box if you don't plan on walking much. You get to see their tee shot on 6 which is a par 3, but from there you can see their drive and approach on 4 and approach on 5.

Best spot on the course is right behind 6 tee box if you don't plan on walking much. You get to see their tee shot on 6 which is a par 3, but from there you can see their drive and approach on 4 and approach on 5.

Thanks! We will head right over there when we get in.

This may be a stupid question but I can't figure out how to show a pic in my posts. What am I missing?

You doing it from the computer or phone?

Computer. Signed up for dropbox but I must be doing something wrong.

I think photo bucket is better based on what guys say. It's so easy to do from the Tapatalk App on my iPhone I just save the photos to my phone.

I think photo bucket is better based on what guys say. It's so easy to do from the Tapatalk App on my iPhone I just save the photos to my phone.

I'll try that instead, thanks.

HVGolf_zps21353d37.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Much better thanks for your help. Trivia: Name this WNY course in this pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back