The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well guys, I have to finish some outlines for events for next year, but I will see you all tomorrow.
Big finish to the Morgan Cup
and an announcement about the 2014 Morgan Cup.
Announcement...looking forward to announcement.

Well guys, I have to finish some outlines for events for next year, but I will see you all tomorrow.

Big day tomorrow
..and working on the future. ..exciting

Excitement is high for tomorrow. Must see TV and awesome announcements. Lets do it!

See ya tomorrow BOSS!

2014 will be epic.

#bringit
#seriously

Announcement...looking forward to announcement.

Couldn't agree more, awesome coverage and phenomenal golf finishes with an announcement, freaking fantastic.

chills brother, straight chills

Mikes coming up to my place tomorrow to watch the final round of the MC. Cant wait, gonna be fun

Seriously? What are you looking for?

ryjybyra.jpg
a

I think you may have a problem, but I don't think it's a bad problem to have. You do, however, seem to have more putters on hand than my local golf shop.

Mikes coming up to my place tomorrow to watch the final round of the MC. Cant wait, gonna be fun

Yeah dude ur in for something special man

This could be my favorite post of the day!!

Remember this? Our parents HATED when it got done to our house!

1016443_398839786912493_765890126_n.jpg

Watching round 2, reading some top notch banter, and trying to keep my daughter asleep.

#prettygoodnight

I missed THP banter tonight and I miss THP banter in general. Life is a bee-otch sometimes. Time to hit the bottle :alien:

Watertown... What a sorry excuse, piece of sh*&, podunk, miserable f*c+£%$ town.

God, I hate my life.

Watertown... What a sorry excuse, piece of sh*&, podunk, miserable f*c+£%$ town.

God, I hate my life.

Lol.... Glad to see things haven't changed there....

How's the car dude? Does it practically drive you?

We enjoy eachother. I am on the fence about selling my truck or not though. Otherwise, it's been a freakin blast.

JESSE!!!!!

Lol.... Glad to see things haven't changed there....

I want my red stapler back. I'm gonna burn this building down!!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I want my red stapler back. I'm gonna burn this building down!!!

I was told that I could play my radio at a reasonable volume.

I was told that I could play my radio at a reasonable volume.

I'm thinking I might take that new chick from Logistics. If things go well I might be showing her my O-face. Oh, Oh, Oh! You know what I'm talkin' about. Oh!!!!

This is what my life has been reduced to. Quoting office space on a Saturday evening... Where's my gun?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back