The THP Bridgestone Championship - THP Invades Las Vegas

Maybe someone could maybe make a list of people with cars and how many ppl/bags? Could help plan a bit. I'm on my phone and driving so I can't yet but will try when I get home
tap tap taparoo

I am looking at arriving around mid-day on Thursday

Quick check on Kayak and a full size car is renting for $31/day including taxes and fees.

Cant wait to see what THP and Bridgestone have in store for this awesome weekend.

I will have my mini van. We can stack bags in the back of that. And have my wife drop off and pick up.
So myself and 2 maybe 3 others I can take.

^^ This is amazing.

for the record, I'll be driving in. Nissan Murano. Can comfortably fit 4 if we stack the bags in the back.

There is a restaurant in the Rio called 'Buzios' You can sit next to the kitchen and watch them cook. Fresh seafood. It is a very cool dining experience. Probably my favorite restaurant in LV. I HIGHLY recommend the steamed mussels appetizer. Probably the most memorable meal I have ever had at any restaurant.

http://www.riolasvegas.com/restaurants/buzios-seafood-restaurant.html

When are we getting the teams
The Teams Are Up

So JB, have people been bugging you about teams?

Mikedean441
War Eagle

yuck....

Mikedean441
War Eagle

yuck....

They are not a team, just partners in the evening behind closed doors as roommates.

They are not a team, just partners in the evening behind closed doors as roommates.

Oh lord, thanks for that image....:alien:

Haters gonna hate.

Keep hoping flight costs drop a bit, but sooner or later I am going to have to pull the trigger.

yeah...i finally bit the bullet and just in time as flights rose dramatically a few days later.

yeah...i finally bit the bullet and just in time as flights rose dramatically a few days later.
Still hovering around $500, that's steep.

Still hovering around $500, that's steep.

Ouch. I was in the same boat and finally booked the times I wanted at under $400. There are some deals to be had if you are ok going on a red eye flight but that seems to be about it right now.

Ouch. I was in the same boat and finally booked the times I wanted at under $400. There are some deals to be had if you are ok going on a red eye flight but that seems to be about it right now.

I got mine right at 400 but it jumped to 600 a few days later. This is with a redey back around 1am monday morning which is perfect. I get the whole Sunday and dont have to pay for a Sunday night hotel room

If you guys have a free second, go to google maps and zoom in and check out Pauite

Oh and FYI all that brown stuff is DESERT which u have to take a stroke if you hit into it.

Enjoy

If you guys have a free second, go to google maps and zoom in and check out Pauite

Oh and FYI all that brown stuff is DESERT which u have to take a stroke if you hit into it.

Enjoy
LOL.

That was fun.

Back