RTJ Trail-THP Event coming in 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excited to see more details.

What's the O/U on the jokes JB makes about Auburn while we're there? I'll set it at 10 1/2 and take the over.

I can't wait to hear more about this one. I've heard nothing but great things about these courses.

First posted updated with the dates of the event, should be clear of the infamous wedding season :)

Boom! February! Kicking the 2016 THP calendar off, perhaps??

Three days?! Should be a great time of year for golf at RTJ! Looking forward to it!

Boom! February! Kicking the 2016 THP calendar off, perhaps??

So far its the earliest of the announced events...key word....announced

LOVE those dates!! Spill the rest Mr 441! ?

So far its the earliest of the announced events...key word....announced

Someone went to the JB School of Teases. #NeedMoreSpoilerTags

Darn, l will be in CA when this is scheduled and it's one that was definitely on the radar. With the weather down there though, it makes sense to have it earlier in the year. Should be fun for those that get in!

Bummed that the dates do not work for me on this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hate to miss this one, but it's smack in the middle of tax season. you boys enjoy!

This will be an amazing time. This event is extremely high on my list of events for 2016.

This one looks like it would work with my schedule!

pretty sure you have it all now.

Dates
Fun with THPERS
Cheap
Okay okay... I'll grab the rest of the Illinois crew and get the car packed up ?

Hmmm....have kiddos that weekend which is the first challenge. Wasn't expecting it so early in the year but that's exciting!

YES! I can do these dates!!! Holy Want! Luck be a Lady...........errr.......however long it takes for signups! :banana:

JM

Yes the dates work great for me.

Can do this for $200 roundtrip from Dallas to Atlanta, early Friday departure and late Sunday return. Damn, that's cheap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back