Chase54 Hoffman Jacket

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This is a press release

CHASE54 has introduced an advanced fabric concept to uphold its reputation as a technology leader in the apparel industry. As seasons change, the company empowers golfers to embrace the elements, offering its Hoffman Jacket, with a signature UltraFuze™ technology. The Hoffman Jacket is now available at retail and also online at chase54.com.

"We are striving to remove climate barriers for people who love the game of golf," says Lulu Faddis, Chief Designer and Creative Director for CHASE54. "Because of our 35 years of experience creating apparel, we bring the most cutting-edge fabric technology to the golf industry before it is available to other brands and even other industries," Faddis says.

THE HOFFMAN JACKET: $120
The Hoffman Jacket features CHASE54's signature UltraFuze™ technology. The fabric is made of an ultra lightweight three-layer soft shell bonded fabric. Its secret ingredient is the fusion of a high-performance membrane and an ultra high-gauge knit. The jacket is waterproof and windproof offering protection from all elements. Key features include a drawcord detail at the hem for cinching and a mesh inner lining. Elastic cuffs pull up easily and stay in place. The jacket is protective, yet breathable with a soft hand and offers incredible mechanical stretch.

UltraFuze™ was introduced as part of CHASE54's FUSION54 family of signature technologies at the 2015 PGA Merchandise Show. The company is currently developing new technologies to launch for 2016 at this year's show. Scientists have been working in the lab to unveil more possibilities to enhance the game of golf.

2153668.jpeg

I like the looks of it and definitely could use it up here

Nice looking jacket and the price is reasonable and inline with other similar jackets

Jacket looks great and price is not crazy by any means

Nice looking jacket and a very solid price point imo

That's a good looking jacket and the tech sounds amazing. I'm interested in seeing this in person.

What I want to know, is has their quality improved because I had some of their shirts that literally fell apart.

$120 for a waterproof jacket is a great price. Jacket has nice style, I could see this being added to the wardrobe

So ya these are on flash sale at chase54.com for $54 right now. I may be buying one right now

Good looking jacket, I just got a few pair of their pants from RockBottom for a steal and I really like them. Some of the best fitting golf pants I have so definitely on the lookout for more Chase54 gear.

This is a press release

CHASE54 has introduced an advanced fabric concept to uphold its reputation as a technology leader in the apparel industry. As seasons change, the company empowers golfers to embrace the elements, offering its Hoffman Jacket, with a signature UltraFuze™ technology. The Hoffman Jacket is now available at retail and also online at chase54.com.

"We are striving to remove climate barriers for people who love the game of golf," says Lulu Faddis, Chief Designer and Creative Director for CHASE54. "Because of our 35 years of experience creating apparel, we bring the most cutting-edge fabric technology to the golf industry before it is available to other brands and even other industries," Faddis says.

THE HOFFMAN JACKET: $120
The Hoffman Jacket features CHASE54's signature UltraFuze™ technology. The fabric is made of an ultra lightweight three-layer soft shell bonded fabric. Its secret ingredient is the fusion of a high-performance membrane and an ultra high-gauge knit. The jacket is waterproof and windproof offering protection from all elements. Key features include a drawcord detail at the hem for cinching and a mesh inner lining. Elastic cuffs pull up easily and stay in place. The jacket is protective, yet breathable with a soft hand and offers incredible mechanical stretch.

UltraFuze™ was introduced as part of CHASE54's FUSION54 family of signature technologies at the 2015 PGA Merchandise Show. The company is currently developing new technologies to launch for 2016 at this year's show. Scientists have been working in the lab to unveil more possibilities to enhance the game of golf.

2153668.jpeg

Yep. Flash sale still active. Just got mine for $59 with shipping

A triple layer bonded soft shell isn't "new" or "innovative" but I do appreciate their style and marketing to bring it to golf

What I want to know, is has their quality improved because I had some of their shirts that literally fell apart.

I had this same experience. Didn't seem to have the construction quality I would have expected. Would be interested to hear if anyone has been buying these products for a few years and has any feedback on durability.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good looking jacket.....wish I hadn't just bought a new one about a month ago

So ya these are on flash sale at chase54.com for $54 right now. I may be buying one right now
They were on sale. No mas.

We really love the looks of this. Might have to try and find one once the price comes down a bit.

Looks pretty sharp... I will be curious to see how you guys like it

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

This jacket looks really nice. Is they had a version with no elastic at the cuffs, I'd be all over it.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Back