Votes: 31 36.5%
  • burried close in to close pin

Votes: 14 16.5%
  • down hill lie, down on to a slopng away green

Votes: 31 36.5%
  • under tree, but up and over bunker

Votes: 9 10.6%

• Total voters
I love downhill putts. All I have to do is get it started on the right line and gravity would do the rest. It's shot with the least amount of effort. Highly technical but less responsibility that's cool with me:) Anything down hills is cool.

#1, although #3 is not an bad option either since an uphill putt should pretty manageable

I'm going with #3. I will take my chances on making the come backer

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was thinking about this thread again because my last round I had three of the number 2 scenarios LOL
Ball buried and pin just a few feet away. Too my surprise I handled all 3 very well :)
Only one left me with a 10 foot putt and the other two times I ended up with tap in distances. I was very proud. Not often I will have success with this to that degree. I normally would have settled for just keeping the one to 10 feet. LOL

Fried egg. I've practiced that shot with my instructor and can get out of it reasonably well.

#3. I hate that one

#3 and perhaps the chutt of the year! After that I would take the fried egg (#1) and hope I have plenty of room to let it roll out and am not dealing with a huge lip.

Back