How many posts on THP does your spouse or significant other think you have?

Okay, I just asked my wife and she says 2100, she's a little under

So I missed the story on lost posts, what happened?

I think when the old Banter thread was deleted many lost some posts

First guess: 125

Second guess: 500

Haha. told her almost 14k and she was a bit shocked but then understood as she thought about how much she is on Facebook.

Oh the old facebook train. Gross.

THP is so much more productive!

Just asked my wife and she's said "you spend a lot of time.... Maybe 500?" I gave her a look and said 1000?

Oh the old facebook train. Gross.

THP is so much more productive!
Yeah it is. It's why I have no Facebook, but that's how she made sense of my post count.

THP is way better though.

Not sure my wife knows I'm a member here, or remembers I am. I'm sure I told her about it years ago when I was researching clubs. She'd probably be surprised how many posts I have or maybe pissed. Not sure.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I thought my fiancée knew but apparently 500 is "a lot" lol

Wife: Thousands...20,000
Me: No, 500
Wife: 500,000?

I got the response of "1,000". Not quite...

I don't think my wife knows what a golf forum is......

I asked Michelle,

She asked: "Posts meaning like the video I took of you yesterday that you put on there, that's a post?'

I said "yeah, exactly"

Her: 50

Me: Well that's a bit short, then I told her.

Her: What??? Well, I guess that makes since, as much as you talk about it, and there are far worst things you good be doing on the internet." :D

My GF guessed "about 200." I told her how many, she says "that's more than one a day!!"
Clearly she has no idea what a forum on the Internet is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont even want to ask my wife, but clearly im still a baby in the post count haha

My wife said 500, then said 700, then said 1000. I just laughed.

I told her the real number was around 1200 she just shook her head at me. I don't know if it was a good shake or a bad one.

I told her the real number was around 1200 she just shook her head at me. I don't know if it was a good shake or a bad one.

She thinks you can do better.

She thinks you can do better.
She just read your reply and did the head shake again. I can only try to do better at this point to see where this goes

She just read your reply and did the head shake again. I can only try to do better at this point to see where this goes

At least you've got someone to blame now that I am a household name.

You can do better buddy, but the real question is. When are we going to Tee it up?

You can do better buddy, but the real question is. When are we going to Tee it up?
Definitely and I don't know but hopefully soon. My schedule is crazy atm, but I would like to pencil in a date.

I think my wife wins the most number of posts short and probably the highest percent off!

Tera said 3500...although it's a lot more than that wouldn't have ever thought I would post 3500 on a forum. Long ways from the big boys though.

All these responses are really funny

Back