2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Rory even sounds all business. I think it makes me like him even more

Spieth converts the birdie and par for Rory on 2. Spieth takes a 2 shot lead.

Great putt by Spieth. GG said "They won't finish before 8"....haha
And Rory is not slow.

Compared to yesterday Jordan seems to be moving a little faster. Do they get more leeway since they're aren't as many players on the course now?

I still can't decide what I think of those new shirts Nike has Rory wearing. I'm traditional, I want a traditional collar I guess.

Wonder if we will see any other live golf

Not early other than putts. They will get cameras settled in shortly though. My gut says for the most part, outside of somebody doing something, this is all we see.

There's that crappy body language, baaaaaaaaaaaaaad miss.

Uh oh...

Jordan double crossed himself. Hooked one on 2 and just sliced this one. Could make for a long day of scrambling

Fore right for Spieth on 3.

Great putt by Spieth. GG said "They won't finish before 8"....haha
And Rory is not slow.
When I saw the 2:50 tee time I Thought the same. And it's a twosome.

Dang.rory beach bound again

I want B330's with the logo seeds plays. The big B is badass.

Come on Aphi!!!! T-10 right now

Jordan double crossed himself. Hooked one on 2 and just sliced this one. Could make for a long day of scrambling

That last tee shot looked particularly bad

I think you would be shocked at the amount of people that have not watched much at all.

That's true - a lot of the guys in my golf league only watch Sundays, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

I want to be able to pick up a golf club when I'm 80, let alone swing it like Player does.

This is one of the few times a year having Directv is nice. Can't stand Jim Nance.

Not early other than putts. They will get cameras settled in shortly though. My gut says for the most part, outside of somebody doing something, this is all we see.

Do ANGC limit the number of cameras on the course, because there always seems to be less coverage from the different groups in the Masters compared to the other Majors?

Last edited:
I want B330's with the logo seeds plays. The big B is badass.
I agree, I was telling myself that yesterday

That's true - a lot of the guys in my golf league only watch Sundays, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

I want to be able to pick up a golf club when I'm 80, let alone swing it like Player does.
Player does have a hell of a swing for an old man. I'd like to know how far he hit that shot, bet anything he out drove Jack.

This is one of the few times a year having Directv is nice. Can't stand Jim Nance.

What are on the four DirecTV channels? Do they mirror what's streaming?

Haha I am on my own here? Now we have a Faldo interview. If there were only two players on the course I can see it but we are not seeing much golf at all.

And let me say, stop saying golf loves rivalries. The media likes rivalries because its an easier story. Ratings say fans like domination.

Back