Final Round Coverage - 2013 Morgan Cup

Good win Mike. First class interviews just keep continuing

Thanks fellas played some good golf and had some things go my way

Ill cover it in my recap but yorkem was class personified all weekend long.

Michael Ward reporting is an instant classic

JB is the king of suspense

I know JBs teased us with how special the last 45 minutes are.

Hope you have your popcorn ready!

This has been amazing.
Thanks again volunteers and for the awesome edit JB and GG

Tim...so damn close.

Great stuff Dean and Yorkem! I was green side as y'all finished that one out and it was cool to see that as frustrated as Anthony was, he remained classy and congratulated his deserving opponent. I loved that all week long you saw great character shine through all of the participants. Another awesome trait of THPr's!

Can't believe I made you putt that Buck...sorry dude :D

you def gave it to me bud, and even if you didn't i wanted to hear that drop in the cup to end my weekend. plus even though i was crying before i had to make the putt (glad that didn't make the coverage) and josh asking if i was nervous about making that putt i wanted to just finish that birdie i felt like i played some of the best golf of my life all weekend long from the practice rounds to the last putt glad i ended birdie birdie.... like i said in the exit interview i think for the most part only birdies were winning holes between us. you played really well Henri i am so glad i got a chance to play with you twice it was a great round to end the weekend.

Cookie with a short game tester!

Great stuff Dean and Yorkem! I was green side as y'all finished that one out and it was cool to see that as frustrated as Anthony was, he remained classy and congratulated his deserving opponent. I loved that all week long so you saw great character shine through all of the opponents.

No doubt man just a genuine dude who helped make it a great time for our rounds

Good win JConn, Cookie is tough in match play for sure

Cookie and Jconn, that's an awesome pair. Fantastic interview too.

great job Dean.... i agree Yorkem is such a good person glad i got to talk to him some more that weekend we promised next time were together we are playing a round together because after like 3 events together it hasn't happened. but thats gonna change.

Cookie and Jconn looking good in that cross gear! Great interviews and solid golf out of the both of you!

you def gave it to me bud, and even if you didn't i wanted to hear that drop in the cup to end my weekend. plus even though i was crying before i had to make the putt (glad that didn't make the coverage) and josh asking if i was nervous about making that putt i wanted to just finish that birdie i felt like i played some of the best golf of my life all weekend long from the practice rounds to the last putt glad i ended birdie birdie.... like i said in the exit interview i think for the most part only birdies were winning holes between us. you played really well Henri i am so glad i got a chance to play with you twice it was a great round to end the weekend.

:D I had so much fun playing with you, and if I had to loose, I'm glad I lost to you and could give a good match to play!

Chunky has such a nice ball on this hole. From the tee box it looked even closer than that.

T-frame scooping is impressive!

Back