2014 Morgan Cup - Venue Announcement

Really cool to be going back there again for THP.

I can't imagine this was a hard decision. True Blue was so incredibly awesome to us, it was obvious they truly cared about the event. They were excited to have us there, and did everything in there power to make it an awesome event for each and every one of us.

Coverage from the past two years of the MC at True Blue and Caledonia has been incredible.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

I only joined THP in January so this was my first real experience with the MC coverage. I was in an "AWW" phase while watching.

Can't think of a better fit than you have already. Truly an awesome pair.

Great news...they have been incredible the past 2 years.

It's just real cool to have read about how great you all were treated there and now that it's going back, I couldn't be happier for THP

Love hearing this news. The staff at True Blue especially is what really makes that venue special. Having the villas on site really makes it easy.

Sounds awesome. Gonna do my best to get in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The venue was great! Glad to hear the Cup is coming back in 2014!

Love hearing this news. The staff at True Blue especially is what really makes that venue special. Having the villas on site really makes it easy.

They took the definition of southern hospitality and then one upped it. Some of the greatest staff I've ever seen

Great to hear this. I have consumed just about every bit of MC material in the site over the past month since I've joined.

I will do everything I can to qualify for the 2014 event. Even if I don't make it, I's love to be there to volunteer, non playing asst. captain, (i just made that role up...ha ha) water boy..you name it.

Great job by everyone involved in 2013. I'm excited to hear more about 2014.

Watching the 2013 MC coverage the courses looked beautiful. I don't see how you can go wrong sticking with a proven formula, and the staff and courses have shown themselves to be very amenable to THP!! I've got to get my handicap down so that I can be a part of this before you have to open up a seniors division of this.

After hearing all the great this about the staff and the courses, I can't imagine the Ultimate Golf Event anywhere else!

I can't wait to hear what it's gonna take to get in next yr! I want in next yrs event soooo bad! Permission from the wife has already been granted!

If anyone met Kathy the cart lady at True Blue, I had an awesome 15+ minute conversation about Strantz and Fazio after our round in June. She was so awesome and dropped some serious golf knowledge.

From the sound of it, they have a lot of "Kathys'" at TB.

If anyone met Kathy the cart lady at True Blue, I had an awesome 15+ minute conversation about Strantz and Fazio after our round in June. She was so awesome and dropped some serious golf knowledge.

From the sound of it, they have a lot of "Kathys'" at TB.

Dude. She wouldn't let you by without making sure you had ice. I can't wait for the ride down to ATL so you can recap that convo for me

Boom! I am there. That is a promise. I will make Mward look tall! I'm going to start practicing my leet camera skills and discussing how the greens should play. That is outstanding news as I was figuring that it would be FL

Dude. She wouldn't let you by without making sure you had ice. I can't wait for the ride down to ATL so you can recap that convo for me

I would leave my cart for 20 or so minutes at a time to go film and every time I came back my cup would be filled. I kept thinking there is no way this nice young lady is getting around the course this fast. She was awesome!

I love to see these two fantastic courses step up to the plate again.

Boom! And it all begins again. Effing awesome! The example set by this years staffers was the true model of what this is all about!

Sweet Action. What a great facility for a great event. Glad to hear that this is going to be there again!!

The courses this year were amazing the options on tees the level of difficulty the perfectly manicured greens. We're all amazing but honestly for me the staff at true blue were hands down the best part of the experience with the courses I've never ever been to a public or private course and been treated so well. So glad it's going back to these two gems.

I'm ready to spend some time at the short game area at Caledonia.

Yep yep, I need to do that also.

I wouldn't do 2 rounds in a day again but rather a round in the AM and hanging with dudes on practice areas in afternoon.

It's the people that make the experience.

Yep yep, I need to do that also.

I wouldn't do 2 rounds in a day again but rather a round in the AM and hanging with dudes on practice areas in afternoon.

It's the people that make the experience.

Such a touch decision. I thoroughly enjoyed my rounds with everyone I got to play with. Get there sooner might just be the answer...

I'm ready to spend some time at the short game area at Caledonia.

Dan, Mike and I did after media day for about an hour and a half. It was the difference in my game for the weekend.

Back