Your Must Play Course In 2016

Scrap Iron

On The Eh Team
Reaction score
Handicap
Hero Shots
I'm sure many of us have a course we have looked at few times and just haven't had a chance to play it for what ever reason.

What is the one course your going to make a point of playing this year that your have never played. Post a link or some photo's, always love seeing the different courses you guys are playing.

Mine is Redwood Meadows. Every year I say the same thing and that I'll get out there well I'm going to make it happen before the end of July.

http://redwoodmeadowscom.webstarts.com/

I really want to play Banff Springs. Dunno if I'll get there this year but probably in a couple of years hopefully.

I'm hoping to play Spyglass this year at some point.

I'm hoping to play Spyglass this year at some point.

It's a nice course although the relative lack of ocean views bring it down somewhat compared to Pebble or even Spanish Bay imo

The Hideaway.

It's a nice course although the relative lack of ocean views bring it down somewhat compared to Pebble or even Spanish Bay imo

The locals tell me it's the best one to play condition-wise of the major courses on the peninsula so we'll see. Of course Pebble is on my list, but paying $500 for a round of golf just doesn't sit well with me :bulgy-eyes:

The locals tell me it's the best one to play condition-wise of the major courses on the peninsula so we'll see. Of course Pebble is on my list, but paying $500 for a round of golf just doesn't sit well with me :bulgy-eyes:

Yeah Pebble is expensive but it's not like Spyglass is that much cheaper. It's still $400 a round at Spyglass. If you're already going for $400, why not spend the extra $100 and play Pebble?

Yeah Pebble is expensive but it's not like Spyglass is that much cheaper. It's still $400 a round at Spyglass. If you're already going for $400, why not spend the extra $100 and play Pebble?

I'm a Duke's Club member so Spyglass and The Links at Spanish Bay are a little cheaper, but that club discount doesn't apply to Pebble unfortunately. Before I move next year I'll likely have played all of them assuming I can hustle my way into a round at the pricier courses!

I've got a long shot opportunity to play Riviera and Olympic. I'd love it if either happens.

Pasatiempo in Santa Cruz for me

The Hideaway. :clapp:

Barring that, I think Vistoso is high on my radar. To be honest, though, I'm not really a huge course hound. I'm happy playing middling tracks with good folks.

If I got the chance to play Troon North up in Scottsdale with some folks, and had a place to crash there for the night, I'd absolutely leap at it, though.

I would have to say pebble also. Just one time though

Aviara
Hammock Beach Conservatory
The Hideaway

True blue and Caledonia, and I'll be playing them in July. :blob:

I'm also going to make an effort to play something in the area of Pinehurst, probably one of the other courses, I doubt I'll make it to Pinehurst proper this year.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

I'm really hoping to get to play Arcadia Bluffs this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back