2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Jordan just so solid on the greens. Rory just not at his level putting.

Kaufman doing work, nice shot lad!

Smylie is playing some good golf

not bad 2 hours 10 minutes to play 9....for a 2 some

Jordan just so solid on the greens. Rory just not at his level putting.

Rory is way too streaky with his putting. That and not playing he par 5's well today doesn't bode well for him.

One thing Jordan has that I just love out of the entire new young blood crew on tour is this air of class about tradition. Its special and seeing guys like him, Rickie, Rory and others have it is special.

With the wind and not getting it closer is a mistake right now. The ball spun back also.
But if you land pin high the first bounce is long before it spins. That was like a 3-4 degree slope with the pin on a flat to 1 degree slope, just no reliable way to land near the pin and guarantee the first bounce doesn't go long

Willett with a nice bird

If Jordan makes any mistakes, there's a ton of good players bunched behind him. Just don't see him making any big uh ohs today.

Langer makes another birdie

Langer 3 in a row

Langer on fire

BL droppin birds left and right

Jeez. 3 birdies in a row for Bernard.

Langer is showing these young guys how to get it done!!

Was Rory's first OOB?

Eff it I want Langer to win. Talk about a shake up in the PGA dynamics haha

But if you land pin high the first bounce is long before it spins. That was like a 3-4 degree slope with the pin on a flat to 1 degree slope, just no reliable way to land near the pin and guarantee the first bounce doesn't go long

I never said land it pin hi. I commented it was a mistake not landing it closer knowing it was with the wind and it was going to come back on him.

I don't care about degrees of slope or any of that. In his position trying to win this thing that was a mistake IMO

Oh Rory. Langer!! Although it sure looked like his thumb was touching his chest.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rory in a bush on 10. Doesn't look playable.

Back