Status
Not open for further replies.
I was supposed to work m-th next week and be off the following week but we had a guy leave a few months ago that doesn't take off for the holidays since all his family is close by. So with my mgr off and most if the team out mgr asked me to be in charge for him several days and thus the adjustment of mom and tues off ten next two weeks

That's not too bad. Do you get his pay, too? Maybe the warm weather will stick around past next weekend.

I have 4 more days of work left and then I get 11 days off followed by a 4 day week and 3 day weekend. Thinking about that time off makes me happy

I have 4 more days of work left and then I get 11 days off followed by a 4 day week and 3 day weekend. Thinking about that time off makes me happy
Drive to OH next sun to play!

Drive to OH next sun to play!

Sunday probably wouldn't work since I'd be coming from my parents in Buffalo and would have to stop in jamestown to drop my dog back home. Not sure if a 4+ hour trip to get there would happen.

Sunday probably wouldn't work since I'd be coming from my parents in Buffalo and would have to stop in jamestown to drop my dog back home. Not sure if a 4+ hour trip to get there would happen.
No worries will take a post Christmas miracle for phil to pass ya in the rankings

The Happy Thread

My wife is flying in tonight for Christmas break! I am so happy!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Had my A- game today for the interview. Growing more positive about it every minute, but can't help but pick apart the negatives. Overall, just incredibly happy and fortunate to have had the opportunity to get the chance at the position and hope that they came away impressed with what I can bring to the table.

You killed it, Tyler. Can't wait to read the HHJJ post about getting the job!

I loved Nate the Great growing up!

Chicken Parm on the left, spinach-tomato-ricotta on the right. It's #PizzaFriday in downtown Albany and that is my HHJJ because I'm #FAT

f97dbff32d9350f1bf053667c8abd4c0.jpg

You're allowed to have two slices. Now, if you ate two entire pies, then we could call you fat. Don't hurt your elbow picking those slices up!

Roger Effin Cleveland just followed me back on Twitter.
Me too. Had to double check when I first saw the notification. Grandura started following me yesterday

That's not too bad. Do you get his pay, too? Maybe the warm weather will stick around past next weekend.

i wish, hopefully he takes care of me come bonus time which should be done in March iirc. I see 60s on Xmas day. Coukd mean free golf at Andrews if some of that crew goes out.

Holidays!!! 2 weeks off. Man do I need this.

Pretty sure the boss swiped my gift from a vendor today. Oh well. At least it meant he wasn't a pain this afternoon!

So a few weeks (or even months actually) I was ranting to ddec and nerfny during a round of golf that I couldn't find my THP Albatross coin. I generally keep the handful of ball markers I have in the same box and it wasn't there. And it wasn't in my golf bag. 2015 was the first year I've played the entire season with one golf bag, so it wasn't hiding in any other bag either. Both Dean and Jenn said they would give me one of their coins, but I refused, as I was more upset at the idea that I lost it than not having one.

So I'm at my parents house tonight and I'm moving some furniture around the living room to make their Christmas tree fit better. I move the couch and BOOM:

1514393c9a273e1cf77a483e07148403.jpg

It's a reclining couch, so I must've stopped there after golf one day, and kicked back without realizing the coin was still in my pocket.

Even better? I found the volume remote to their surround sound that has been missing since 1993…

So a few weeks (or even months actually) I was ranting to ddec and nerfny during a round of golf that I couldn't find my THP Albatross coin. I generally keep the handful of ball markers I have in the same box and it wasn't there. And it wasn't in my golf bag. 2015 was the first year I've played the entire season with one golf bag, so it wasn't hiding in any other bag either. Both Dean and Jenn said they would give me one of their coins, but I refused, as I was more upset at the idea that I lost it than not having one.

So I'm at my parents house tonight and I'm moving some furniture around the living room to make their Christmas tree fit better. I move the couch and BOOM:

It's a reclining couch, so I must've stopped there after golf one day, and kicked back without realizing the coin was still in my pocket.

Even better? I found the volume remote to their surround sound that has been missing since 1993…

Boooom. Finding any old Cheetos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M&M's? There HAD to be some M&M's right?

JM

THP could stand for The Happy Place. I love being able to interact with a bunch of other golf nuts, some who I've met, some who are just Internet pals, but all are great people.

The greatest non-winning MC team right there hahahahaha

The greatest non-winning MC team right there hahahahaha

Back to back years! Haha. Ugh.

FINALLY ARRIVED! 8 hours later but finally.

4a909fa72d1505ded27f5780d8f19267.jpg

The boys got to see Santa today. I'm so proud of my oldest, Jaxon. He's 5 and this year he was able to completely write his own list for Santa and then read it to him. These two little boys move me like nothing I've ever known
ff2fa810e20f7f0e53b099ac664aecad.jpg

Sushi date tonight....#GoodTimes

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

The boys got to see Santa today. I'm so proud of my oldest, Jaxon. He's 5 and this year he was able to completely write his own list for Santa and then read it to him. These two little boys move me like nothing I've ever known
ff2fa810e20f7f0e53b099ac664aecad.jpg
Great pic. We took our son last weekend and I think he asked Santa for everything including a dog. Santa said it was up to mom and dad if he could have a dog. He won't be getting one. LOL

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back