Yonex N1-MB Irons Preview

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP TV got a chance to talk with Yonex Golf about their new N1-MB irons and what makes them unique. Tons of great information in here on the new clubs including Yonex using what they are known for and pioneers of in the golf industry.

Last edited:
These sound very interesting. Would love to give them a try. Great interview David!

Great interview Dave. Definitely was interested by the graphite insert and the mention of onset. Would give these a few swings. Such a great looking club.

Nice interview. These are one set of irons that caught my attention during the show. Graphite insert for feel is interesting. Never heard the term onset before. Great looking iron.

Great interview! They look pretty but I would have to try them to see if my ball striking was up to them. They didn't sound very forgiving which I need .

Really good info here about the design. I know that MANY golfers prefer the look of a blade and this can deliver that with the forgiveness of a players cavity. If they can get these stateside and in the hands of "better" players, I can see them being very successful if somewhat affordable.

Nice job Fup!

Interesting move. Blade like characteristics with the players cavity performance. At $250 a club, price point is a little steep, but I'm sure if they performs as advertised they will carve out a small piece of the retail market. It will be interesting to watch if these start to trend what other OEM's respond with.

Holy cow are those purdy!

Great looking irons, very informative, $250 an iron? Wow!

Pretty freakin iron in hand. The CB's look great as well, but these babies just look so good. Kinda need to hit these just for fun

Antonio did a great job with this interview.

This isn't a profile I'm necessarily looking for in an iron, but the tech in here is impressive.

Great interview Fupy! Blade looks with players cavity forgiveness? I think that Yonex should do well with the NI-MB if they can get them into enough hands here in the U.S.

I think I'll own a set of these sometime. Looks good and the tech and design elements are very appealing

I think I'll own a set of these sometime. Looks good and the tech and design elements are very appealing

Without trying to enable you too much, yeah I think you'd like the look of these and would enjoy.

Great interview, those are some sharp looking sticks.

Awesome interview!!!!! I want to hit these irons so bad it's driving me nuts!!!!

They are speaking my language in a big way. Slightly larger face, with weight spread around the head to get that marginal element of forgiveness in a profile that speaks to the 'player' mentality. Love it!

The N1-MB looks great. I'd love to hit them someday and see what they feel like.

Will is awesome every year on his interviews. Amazing what they are doing to mb's these days. I would love to hit these to know what they are all about.

Great interview and these clubs look awesome. I doubt ill ever see them but would like to read reviews if any of you guys get to try them.

THP TV got a chance to talk with Yonex Golf about their new NI-MB irons and what makes them unique. Tons of great information in here on the new clubs including Yonex using what they are known for and pioneers of in the golf industry.

To the top!!!! A video worth watching to put some excellent context on the NI-MB irons from Yonex.

They look great but man that's a hefty price tag. But I really am intrigued by the thoughts behind the club and if the club will perform.

I really want to try these. Like I said on the YouTube video, I'm a blade lover at heart but the idea of a little extra help in a blade package is really exciting. Yonex killed with the looks and I'd love to see if they perform as good as they look!

Really want to try these. I'm a blade lover at heart, but the idea of a little extra help being in a blade package sounds amazing. They Yonex absolutely killed it with the looks of these and I'd love to see if the technology makes them perform as good as they look!
Same. I wouldn't even know where to begin to try and find them though.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Same. I wouldn't even know where to begin to try and find them though.

Ditto my man. I don't think I've ever seen a Yonex club in person to be honest.

Ditto my man. I don't think I've ever seen a Yonex club in person to be honest.
Other than seeing Monty play them I don't think I've ever seen them period.

I know they make really good tennis racquets .

Back