2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

JB, is this better this morning?
839e2696f78310a1131fc9e7f303d849.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I have to look for the name on the back to tell Bubba apart from his caddy since they're both in all white.

Just think you get to watch him all day in the featured group.

I was assuming Bubba was matching the glove to the shirt yesterday, but he's got the blue glove with the all white getup today.

For low round, I think Lowry is going to sneak in there. Would love to see it be Rickie being able to make a little move.

For low round, I think Lowry is going to sneak in there. Would love to see it be Rickie being able to make a little move.
Its gonna take a big move to make some noise

I need a gigantic move from Day to have a chance to win the contest. My other pick, Adam Scott is dead.

Really enjoyed the featured group feature on Masters.org yesterday. Tons and tons of coverage and insight. Looking forward in following along with Bubba and Jason this AM.

This is a pretty nasty pin location. There's almost no chance of getting it on the right tier, and if you go long, you're chipping at a pin with a chance of it rolling straight down. Going to be some interesting putts on that hole.

Anyone else getting some jumpy stream on the featured group? It's like a remix

I'm baffled by Rickie's performance yesterday. Guy has been a stalwart in majors for years now

He really had nothing working y'day...

Day's finish was baffling.

Spieth just made it look so easy. The one bad swing on #16 and still made par...

Bubba pin hunting today

Mine is pretty bad. Hopefully it's better after I get off this call.

I'm baffled by Rickie's performance yesterday. Guy has been a stalwart in majors for years now
I am in this club as well. Such an outlier round

Other than the usual issues with streaming at work it's been fine for me.

No problems here. Was a great shot by Bubba too bad it didn't spin.

Spieth called up mother nature.

Being from Texas (in case you didn't know that little fact) he does have a direct line to Da Man upstairs so that's not surprising. :D

Spieth called up mother nature.

I've heard it's windy in Texas. Maybe they've learned to control the elements down there.

Oh Bubba that just looked bad.

Chutting not Bubba's forte

Not the best effort for Bubba's third on the 1st hole. Long putt to save par.

LOL Bubba. Hard to leave a putt off the green that far away.

Over under on Bubba shooting 75 today?

(I'd take the over)

Being from Texas (in case you didn't know that little fact) he does have a direct line to Da Man upstairs so that's not surprising. :D

Pretty rude of Spieth to not share that with other Texas football teams then no?

Back