The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just landed in KC. Only 3.5 hours later than planned

hahahaa that's brutal. There's still time to partaaaaaaaaaay

Just texted a couple buddies, grabbing the rental and meeting up with them. Wedding isn't until 6 tomorrow so I can stay out

12938137_1074386019274675_2409993621294605053_n.jpg

The royal lifestyle commercial with the foam cork filled driver cracks me up

I'm starting my taxes at 9:00..I swear.

Still haven't done mine. I am dreading the major $$$$$ we owe.
I don't blame you. I'd put them off as long as possible too.

How was Mirimichi?

Have to play 2x18 tomorrow, start of competition. I'm sick as a dog, flu, that won't be funny tomorrow..

It's almost ClubClash week.

The PXG commercial looks like something they shot in about 15 minutes then did a quick voiceover on.

The PXG commercial looks like something they shot in about 15 minutes then did a quick voiceover on.

I agree. Its pretty freaking awful.
But they are doing some funny things.
To give you an example, the same people that said forging was necessary for quality are now raving about these.
The mind is a powerful thing and golf, like many things, have shown how much price setting, is actual marketing.

I so wanted to stay in bed not cause I was tired but because I dread coming to this place

Damn you mcdonalds and monopoly team up that makes me want you even more

The Egg McMuffin meal is a fantastic monopoly buy. 2 on the hash browns, 2 on the sandwich.

The Egg McMuffin meal is a fantastic monopoly buy. 2 on the hash browns, 2 on the sandwich.
Get the medium pop/soda/coke/fizzie and you get 2 more.

The Official Banter Away Thread

Just read through the last 144 posts in this thread and I'm not sure which thread makes me harder and forgot the crap day I'm having: this one or the Gif of the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I almost posted something about this in the Masters thread but thought better of it.

Question:

WHY WHY WHY F%*KING WHY do the pros not hit high shots into pins?? I just watched Spieth blow like three chips/pitches in a row that I would bet a paycheck I could have got closer with my lob wedge.

WHY do they have such disdain for the high shot? There is so much that can go wrong between you and the hole as it rolls around on that grass. Misread the grain or speed? You're dorked.

Learn how to hit almost every yardage inside 75 with a lob? It's close every time.

I think they think they can control it better. Less mistakes normally but obviously not the last few holes!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back