2013 PGA Championship Contest & Thread

Scott rights the ship and get a great drive in the fairway. Duff in the salad, that ball looked buried.

Jesus he threw his club, c'mon man!

That third cut is some serious punishment.

Fuyrk with a big putt to be on the final pairing tomorrow. Didn't pick him, but I would love to see Fuyrk win this think. There again since I had Stenson that wouldn't break my heart either.

Tapatalk 2: The sequel is even better than the original.

I need Adam to make this putt.

Past the hole and fell in...dunno if I have ever seen that.

Dufner didn't care if it went in or not

Past the hole and fell in...dunno if I have ever seen that.

Could tell he thought he missed it. Back door Duff!

I spent all afternoon watching the alternate shot play at Caledonia and really paid no attention to the PGA championship. I looked up just in time to see Dufner's putt fall in on 18, whew.

So how far back has a chance? -5? -3? -2?

Because it's Rory and Lee I would say -3. Though realistically, it's -5.

Tough to say. If Furyk, Duff and Stinson back up a bit then there are plenty of guys in it. Could see something like The British with someone posting a number and others falling back. I expect pin placements to be tough again tomorrow like there were today. If the wind stays up, going to be fun to watch.

Lots of guys without majors will be gunning for their first. Furyk, Scott and Rory are the only one's that have majors under their belts.

I think furyk gets it. He's played roch solid three rounds in a row. He shot that 5 under and backed it up with 2 more sup par rounds. I feel like the rest of the field is just as likely to shoot 75 as 65 tomorrow.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Rory shoots a 61 :wink:

I think a swede will win tommorow and Team Paradise will take the MC.

Since scott fowlered all over himself im rooting for duffdaddy

I'll say Furyk wins with a long outside chance of Rory.

Zach Johnson shoots 63 tomorrow for the win.

STick a fork in me, I'm done. I had Rose and he went from sitting at -6 to +1!! I didn't get to watch any of the match today due to being out playing myself. Catching up now.

I'm basically screwed with Scott after today. He'd have to make a charge to win it.

STick a fork in me, I'm done. I had Rose and he went from sitting at -6 to +1!! I didn't get to watch any of the match today due to being out playing myself. Catching up now.

Me to... Kuchar... Ugh.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

1151044_10151493683366330_715104009_n.jpg

Back