Atlanta, GA - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By Sligo

Man, I was really looking forward to this. Sadly, had to back out as my wife is out of town the same weekend and I got the kids. Maybe I can hook up with some fellow thp'ers neither time.

Shot 47/39 today. I'm gonna say thinking about meeting new THPers and playing in the Inv. brought that 39 out of me. Ready for this weekend!

Shot 47/39 today. I'm gonna say thinking about meeting new THPers and playing in the Inv. brought that 39 out of me. Ready for this weekend!

Nice job!

So sorry to hear you will not be there Chunky. I was really looking forward to meeting you.

I am really looking forward to this and it is just a few work days away! Can't wait to tee it up with some THPers and rock TC!!

That drive... Oh man... It's going to be a blast.

Man, I was really looking forward to this. Sadly, had to back out as my wife is out of town the same weekend and I got the kids. Maybe I can hook up with some fellow thp'ers neither time.

Just checking, did you let GG know?

Can you drive a manual? Apparently that's a rarity nowadays hahahaha! #SorryGregDan #NoGearGrindingCanadansCar

Hello no. There is no point. Thats why they make automatic.

Can you drive a manual? Apparently that's a rarity nowadays hahahaha! #SorryGregDan #NoGearGrindingCanadansCar

Maybe we can be friends after all

#manualtransmissionsareclutch

Really wish I was making the trip up for this one. I have a feeling it's going to be epic.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

Really wish I was making the trip up for this one. I have a feeling it's going to be epic.

To say I am disappointed you wont be there is an understatement. Family comes first though and I get that. Just was looking forward to meeting Beags finally.

To say I am disappointed you wont be there is an understatement. Family comes first though and I get that. Just was looking forward to meeting Beags finally.

I agree with Dev. I was really looking forward to meeting you War.. guess I'll have to settle for the rest of these sorry bums!

I am really looking foward to meeting everyone this weekend, I just hate how badly whoever get's stuck with me and my game such as it is will score lol.

I am really looking foward to meeting everyone this weekend, I just hate how badly whoever get's stuck with me and my game such as it is will score lol.

Dude. It's not about the score. It's about the company. It will be awesome!

There may be a chance buddy

Sorry to read this bj, maybe next time buddy.

Dude. It's not about the score. It's about the company. It will be awesome!

Oh I plan on having a great time, just giving advanced warning lol.

One hole left in the PGA Championship, and then we can focus on the REAL tournament in August.

Next weekend will be enjoyable.

One hole left in the PGA Championship, and then we can focus on the REAL tournament in August.

Next weekend will be enjoyable.

I will make sure of it. #DirtyJerzComingToTheDirtySouth

Are we there yet?!

Back