2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

217f5b125543b7c0dfd211e3e97a7e28.jpg

Numbers with the GBB DBD. Wind aided, but still strong.

The DBD and sub-zero are much easier to hit than I anticipated. Probably one of the bigger surprises so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#InternetGolfer

:D

That was freaking fun.

I'm obsessed with the Flightscope. I think I stared at the data for a straight 4 hours.

A big shout out to the THP staff standing out there in the wind and rain and recoding the flight scope data for all us.

2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

Thanks to 441, jman, ddec, and beags for standing there in the rain just to look at data for us for 5 hours

Last edited:
76b23e9e548c53737c28e65b0f95464f.jpg
cc79fb8983c7ff2792a59dc9d32f7c7e.jpg

Thanks to 441, x, ddec, and beags for standing there in the rain just to look at data for us for 5 hours

What am I, chopped liver? Hahahaha

What an epic afternoon on the range! My head is full of info from drivers, I have many cards with numbers on them. I'll fill out some subjective data after I clean up and rest my back!

Shout out to the people that made today so much fun.

War Eagle
Mike Dean
Jman
Ddec

They met GolferGal and I early, set everything up, organized all of the clubs, and then input data for every golfer. Thank you for assisting in making the first day of 2016 Club Clash so much fun.

See everybody at dinner tonight.

cac3855c17842f3f6bdbbe9503dda9a8.jpg

Geez Wardy. Hurry up.

d22902c30430bc28b9ae22ab34fb0e1b.jpg

Double black diamond on top and Nike fly pro on the bottom. Two biggest surprises today.

The Dbd was the last one I hit with little wind.

To bad we didn't get the Palmer Spoon on the flight scope. Everyone was killing it. Haha

I want kangs yonex 3i

10b49ab30a34cb7c0c2bdf82fd1b343e.jpg

The view of everyone after eating from the villa. Thank you JB and GG! Had to get my pullover with the rain and wind.

Big shout-out to everyone who helped out today, especially mikedean441, war eagle, jman, beags, ddec and of course JB and GolferGal. Sorry you had to see some of the swings I made today.

Thank you to all of the THP staff and the THPers for making today one amazingly super fun day. I was like a kid in a candy store!

Drivers, drivers, drivers, drivers, driv....

just got through the data thread, super interesting. thank you guys for taking the time to put it all to paper! have fun!

ba87846a01593aa9ce478d75b875952b.jpg

Dinner set up looks awesome!

On the way to eat!

Always one of the best part of THP events, the meals.

Pizzas look good as we walked in

just got through the data thread, super interesting. thank you guys for taking the time to put it all to paper! have fun!

Your welcome. There is much more to come as we take them out on the course tomorrow.

The waitress makes wardy look like Yao Ming

Back